Just a drive by hi

Br
Brian B
Platform: Mac

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:51 am Post

Hi, All Scriveners:

I've been absent from the forum for quite a while, but all of it was while working on projects done on Scrivener. I finished working on a film about early aviation, and it was horrible trying to mesh the various stories that needed inclusion, the history that needed reduction to points fine enough to be used in a doc - until I got Scrivener.

It's just a life-altering program. Now that I've been using it for half a year, I can not think of ever going back to another program. I just never find it wanting. Any time I come up with some idea of something I'd like to do with it, it's way out ahead of me.

Now I'm working on a book about a dog titled The Dog in the Clouds.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks again for the best software I have ever used. Not one complaint. Not one program that has ever made me like working with my computer as much. No other program as stable, as light on memory as bug-free (I never see 'em, anyway).

Take care, everybody.

Brian

KB
Site Admin
Platform: Mac

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:44 am Post

Hi Brian,

Many thanks for your kind words! Much appreciated. And congratulations on finishing your film about early aviation - it's great to hear that Scrivener helped with that.

Thanks again!

All the best,
Keith
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."