epSl
Platform: Mac

Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:40 pm Post

The dropdown includes:
A default note style
Four Bubble colors
Two Text colors
One Bubble color

Suggest putting the bubbles together in alphabetical order. Also, would like to see a couple more bubble colors.

KB
Site Admin

Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:59 pm Post

You can make as many styles as you want - these are just some out-of-the-box defaults. It's not possible to group any subset together, as all of them are just note styles with various settings and with names assigned. There is no internal difference between the bubble colours and the text colours.

All the best,
Keith
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."

je
jenner

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:44 am Post

Can we actually get different fonts ?

I'd love to select a font that looks somewhat handwritten - easier on the eye than Ariel for this i find.

Is it possible?

KB
Site Admin

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:53 am Post

Choose the font in the "Document" pane of the inspector.
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."

sh
shari

Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:59 pm Post

Last week I customized six note styles and deleted the default styles. My new styles worked just fine on the files I used last week.

Today I created a new file, which had the default note styles. Importing my changes from last week worked. Do I have to import my created note styles from a previous document each time I create a new document or is there a way to make my customized notes carry over from one document to another?

KB
Site Admin

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:28 pm Post

At the moment, yes, but a way to set the default styles for new documents has been added to the next update.

sh
shari

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:40 am Post

Thank you. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything. Love my new customized notes.