Couleur du texte

Em
Emmanuel Bing
Platform: Mac

Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:26 pm Post

Après avoir mis le texte en rouge (alors que je pensais changer la couleur du fond, change fill color), la touche annulation cmdZ ne revient pas à un texte noir mais à un texte gris marron très clair.
EB

Em
Emmanuel Bing

Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:31 pm Post

PS: texte sélectionné dans la note, puis change fill color. En revanche ça marche quand la note est sélectionnée elle-même.

PPS: Pensez qu'un jour ça sera vraiment bien d'avoir la traduction en Français ! Excellent logiciel, simple et efficace, et répond bien aux besoins divers et bizarres d'un écrivain.

KB
Site Admin

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:43 pm Post

Parlez vous Anglais, s'il vous plait? Merci beaucoup!
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."

Em
Emmanuel Bing

Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:40 am Post

Unfortunately I do not write or speak enough easily in english to explain what I report as a bug. As you see. Maybe Google translation would be helpful. In an other way I could more easily translate some of the menus of scrivener in french, as I need it to use the soft efficiently, cause I'm a french writer and need to feel home in the soft, if you see what I mean.

Try this : (google)

Text Color
  by Emmanuel Bing on Mon January 7, 2013 7:26 pm

After putting the text in red (when I thought changing the background color, fill color changes), the cancel key is not to cmdZ black text but the text gray brown very clear.
EB

PS: selected text in the note, then change fill color. However it works when the note is selected itself.

PPS: Remember that one day it will be nice to have the translation in French! Excellent software, simple and efficient, and meets the diverse needs and bizarre a writer.

da
dafu

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:41 am Post

Allow me :D

Emmanuel said:

Text Color

After having made the text red (I was thinking that I was changing the background fill color), when I undid the change the text color didn’t revert to black but to a clear gray-brown.

PS. Text selected in the note and then fill color applied. On the other hand it works when the note itself is selected.

PPS. It will be wonderful when Scrivener’s interface is in French. Excellent software, simple and efficient, which responds beautifully to the wide and bizarre needs of a writer.

Amitiés
Dave

KB
Site Admin

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:26 pm Post

Hi Emanuel,

Sorry, my French is terrible - thanks Dafu for translating!

I can't reproduce this bug, though - when I hit Undo, even with text selected, it works fine. Can you possibly post the steps to reproduce this bug?

Thanks for your kind words about Scrivener! We really want to translate Scriv into French this year - we are still looking for the best system to allow us to handle it, as it's a big task.

All the best,
Keith
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."

Em
Emmanuel Bing

Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:30 pm Post

Thanks ! For the translation of that ugly english. I would say Scapple, as a very interesting and efficient soft for a writer. Scrivener too.

EB

Em
Emmanuel Bing

Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:44 am Post

first I create a note.
I select a word.
[img]/Users/emmanuelbing/Desktop/testScapple1.jpg[/img]

after I just select Format -> Color -> Change fill color, and the text turns grey...
[img]/Users/emmanuelbing/Desktop/testScapple2.jpg[/img]

I hope you see the images. If not tell me how to send it...
This test is more simple than the previous one. I think it's the same bug.

Amicalement,
EB

Em
Emmanuel Bing

Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:47 am Post

The images :

EB

KB
Site Admin

Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:32 am Post

Ah, great, I see it now, thanks! In fact, "Change Fill Color" and "Change Border Color" should be disabled while the text is being edited, so I've fixed this for the next version. (The trouble is that the OS X text editor always reads the colour from the colour panel and won't let other objects accept it, so colouring anything other than the text won't work while the text is being edited.)

Thanks again!

All the best,
Keith