Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:19 pm Post
Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:12 pm Post
kgarnett wrote:1. Is set to dotted line when piling one note upon another, the Command key piling results in solid line with one arrow. That is the opposite of what your guide says. (BUT, I PREFER IT THIS WAY....)
2. Can't get it to go back to dotted, once I have it as a solid line, with one or two arrows.
3. I got a solid line with no arrows.....liked that much, but there is no guidance about how to achieve this.
7. I don't understand the setting (under Edit) about arrow keys moving notes. When I check it and hit any arrow key, it lights up a note border. When I uncheck it andhit any arrow key, the same thing occurs. No "movement".
8. Your guide says: Shift-click or cmd-click also allows you to select multiple notes one at a time. BUT, the shft-click hardly works and the cmd-click is not consistent.
10. I cannot get this "z" hold thing to happen....maybe my web is not yet gangly enough.
11. I get a hand when I hold the space bar and left-click the mouse....but, a menu comes up, rather than my being able to scroll.
12. Stack under Notes works, but is not the same as the keybd combination you give in your guidance. (Stack is lovely.)
13. Interesting inching phenomenon when I do shift-click repeatedly on a note.
14. I cannot make a connector (dotted or otherwise) between notes in a stack.
PS I LOVE THIS PROGRAM ---- thank you, thank you, thank you. I think you should showcase all different styles.
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1048 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:07 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest