Feature Request: Note Icons

br
brett.casto
Platform: Mac

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:22 pm Post

LOVE the app! The only thing that I'd request is possibly the addition of the ability to pin small icons (i.e. question mark, exclamation mark, light bulb, etc.) to notes, for the purpose of denoting a change in importance, updated data, and the like.

Other than that, Scapple *is* what mind mapping software should have been from the beginning. Great job! And thank you!

Brett

KB
Site Admin

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:56 pm Post

Hi Brett,

Thanks for the kind words! For this, couldn't you just drag in some icons from the Finder and place them next to your notes?

All the best,
Keith
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."

Merovech

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:08 am Post

That's going to be the evil part... building a character relationship map with head shots of characters...you don't know what evil you've wrought...

br
brett.casto

Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:33 am Post

Thanks, Keith. And you're very welcome.

As for the dragging of pics ... yep, that works. Sadly it had not occurred to me to try it.
Still a nice thought thought as a future feature for when you get bored. :lol:

br
brett.casto

Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:35 am Post

Keith,

Alright it's killing me ... what's your avatar from? I know it's like right there in my memory, but I just can't think of it.

Edit: .... 5 seconds after posting ... V.I.N.CENT from the Black Hole. Got it! Yes!

KB
Site Admin

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:01 pm Post

Indeed! Vital Information Necessary Centralised. :)
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."