Please do help me refine the ideas or debate on which ones are stupid and which ones are possible gold nuggets.
- - Allow dragging soundfiles to Scapple (and play them in scapple). Would make Scapple a lot more usable for me as a sound designer.
- Markdown support.
- The ability to create lines between two notes via drag and click by touching hot corners or hot areas on notes. (similar how Max MSP and PureData work for example).
- The ability to draw freeform.
- Ability to drag images from browser/wherever.
- Ability to drag images to desktop from Scapple.
- UI seems to need more cues or something to help people that are not keyboard-focused. Although I am keyboard-focused myself I did use my mouse completely at first before I got used to the keyboard shortcuts. I found the mouse/trackpad experience lacking in some ways. (apply formatting, connecting notes and so on). Although navigating the document (panning, zooming in/out) with a trackpad was awesome!