Feature request: Modifying connection style

Pa
PaulKlint
Platform: Mac

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:51 am Post

Just started playing with Scapple: nicely done!

Now, the style of connections between notes is selected when the connection is made.
I would like to have an option to change the style afterwards.

KB
Site Admin

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:55 am Post

You can already do that - just Option-drag one note onto the other to alternate between connection styles. (See "Changing Connection Types" in the user guide.)
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."

Pa
PaulKlint

Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:38 pm Post

Thanks, I was not aware of this.

Ni
Nick Sloan

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:37 pm Post

Any chance of being able to change the colour of connecting lines via the inspector?
Secondly (going a bit off-topic from this thread) any chance of being able to customise the five swatches at the top (and 24 at the bottom) of the colour palette?

I completely endorse the desire to keep Scapple beautifully simple, and the irony of stating that on the back of a couple of feature requests is not lost on me, but both these seem like refinements and minor (but significant) extensions of the interface that is already in place. The ability to colour connectors would be particularly useful, especially when the implementation of styles makes Scapple a delight for colour-coding nuts already.