Wish: Coloured Connector Lines

wr
wrcstewart
Platform: Mac

Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:22 am Post

Could you give us basic facility on this? Just include the colour and line weight as options in preferences. Then if one wants to identify a subset of connection lines there is some way to do it - better than none?

da
daler6

Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:18 pm Post

I would like to see this also. Even some very basic functionality with connectors would help. I am trying to make a simple diagram showing which connections have received attention and which haven't. Even if I could just have two different colors or thicknesses for the connectors that would help.

AmberV
Platform: Mac + Linux

Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:48 pm Post

.:.
Ioa Petra'ka
“Whole sight, or all the rest is desolation.” —John Fowles

Br
BradB

Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:53 am Post

Hi Scapple this questions and feature has been requested multiple times since 2015, probably even further back, but i decided to stop at 2015. It is a necessary feature and also you yourself advertise the possibility of the feature on your own website in this image

https://www.literatureandlatte.com/asse ... f_rock.jpg

When are we going to see the ability to change the colour, thickness and style of the connection lines in the app?
As it stands if it isn't possible then at the very least displaying these beautiful images on your website that we cannot acheive is false and misleading advertising.

Please update us

Brad

AmberV
Platform: Mac + Linux

Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:41 pm Post

It’s not “false advertising” if you create the image in question with the software itself. That image is 100% created in Scapple. There is nothing in there you cannot do with the software today.

Otherwise, I really don’t understand why we need another post about this, so I merged it with one of the other duplicates, wherein I listed links to other duplicate threads.
.:.
Ioa Petra'ka
“Whole sight, or all the rest is desolation.” —John Fowles