Page 7 of 7

Re: On the Issue of Bloatware

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:20 pm
by rdale
Sanguinius wrote:
rdale wrote:But since I'm not getting a real preview for X-mas, can I have a pony?

Yes, but it's blind, only has three legs and no hair. And it screams when you touch it.

That sounds night "mare" ish! :lol:

Sorry. I'll see myself out.

Re: On the Issue of Bloatware

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:22 pm
by Sanguinius
rdale wrote:
Sanguinius wrote:
rdale wrote:But since I'm not getting a real preview for X-mas, can I have a pony?

Yes, but it's blind, only has three legs and no hair. And it screams when you touch it.

That sounds night "mare" ish! :lol:

Sorry. I'll see myself out.

I read recently that people who find puns amusing are often afflicted with some sort of brain damage. Not that I'm implying anything...

Re: On the Issue of Bloatware

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:14 am
by devinganger
Sanguinius wrote:I read recently that people who find puns amusing are often afflicted with some sort of brain damage. Not that I'm implying anything...


I find that it's the other neigh around.

Re: On the Issue of Bloatware

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:17 am
by AmberV
Sanguinius wrote:I read recently that people who find puns amusing are often afflicted with some sort of brain damage. Not that I'm implying anything...


That might explain Finnegans Wake.

Re: On the Issue of Bloatware

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:23 am
by Sanguinius
AmberV wrote:
Sanguinius wrote:I read recently that people who find puns amusing are often afflicted with some sort of brain damage. Not that I'm implying anything...


That might explain Finnegans Wake.

I don't think anything explains that jumble of letters.

Re: On the Issue of Bloatware

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:16 am
by yosimiti
My goal is to read and finish that book one day...

Re: On the Issue of Bloatware

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:34 am
by derick
And so have we come full circle? Is Finnegan's Wake the literary equivalent of bloatware?

Re: On the Issue of Bloatware

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:16 am
by yosimiti
Bloatware may be bloat but generally such software is meant to work.

Finnigan's Wake by and large, is unreadable. It also requires a PhD in Irish or English Literature, to deem this to be 'officially' the case.

I'm not sure the same can be said of bloatware.

Re: On the Issue of Bloatware

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:40 pm
by vic-k
yosimiti wrote:Bloatware may be bloat but generally such software is meant to work.

Finnigan's Wake by and large, is unreadable. Only t' those that can't read it It also requires a PhD in Irish or English Literature, to deem this to be 'officially' the case. So wot y' sayin' is tha' my PhD in Rat Catching&Wallpaper Hanging ain't no good :shock: esshaytchonetee!!

I'm not sure the same can be said of bloatware.
depends on y' cwollyficayshons ... dunnit?

Re: On the Issue of Bloatware

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:52 am
by yosimiti
ROTL!