Things I noticed that could use improvement.
- You have the compile function of adding a symbol to folders (I use the @ sign) However on import and split there is no way to use this. When I imported I had to find all the folders and redo them manually.
- One thing I would love to see is removing the title line after importing, see the provided snapshot
Instead of having to go through it manually and remove each line it would save a lot of time and effort, along with mistakes, by having Scrivener remove it all together and keep the title name
- Hierarchy keeping. Here's an example of my standard hierarchy
It's for a future image system when I compile it for my publisher. It would be really nice if say the number of symbols, @, @@ would mean nested folders and documents and the # would mean one document under the @@ (nested) folder. This way once you import and split it everything would be in place without any kind of mistakes. Of course compile would have to include this too. "This folder is nested in this folder so I add another @ sign to make it @@."
I think that's it of my compile/import and split suggestions.
On a side note it would be wonderful if you could have advanced search and replace across all documents with highlighting options like libre office does but that might be more difficult.