1.7.0.1 - Custom Icons

Li
Lilith
Platform: Windows

Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:50 pm Post

With the Icon manager, I have added an icon, just to see how this works.
The icon I added appeard in the icons list and I was able to add it to a document.

Now, in another session, it has disappeared from the list, and it is no longer visible in the icon manager either.

MimeticMouton
Platform: Mac + Windows

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:56 pm Post

We do have plans to allow importing to a global location, so the icons are accessible to all projects on your drive, but at the moment, Scrivener only supports adding the icons to the project package. You'll need to import the icon into the other project just as you did with the first one.
Jennifer Hughes
(MM for short)

The Great Edhead
Platform: Mac, Win + Linux

Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:15 pm Post

Looks like someone beat me to the chase, I was actually going to ask about this myself. I figured that the icons were unique to each project, but I was hoping for some way to have them appear in all projects without having to re-add them with each project.

I am curious though, I can't seem to find the icon directory. What would be the file path for the pre-included icons?

Marta
Platform: Windows

Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:53 pm Post

MimeticMouton wrote:We do have plans to allow importing to a global location, so the icons are accessible to all projects on your drive, but at the moment, Scrivener only supports adding the icons to the project package. You'll need to import the icon into the other project just as you did with the first one.

I copied the folder called "Icons" (in the .scriv folder) which holds the Custom Icons I'd created in one project into another .scriv folder and all my custom icons showed up
Marta
Scrivener 1.9.7.0
http://www.spookyfilms.com