Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:17 am Post
Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:42 am Post
Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:56 am Post
Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:01 am Post
Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:46 am Post
Kukuschi wrote:I am using a wacom (intuos 1), too, with a similar effect.
Mouse clicks (using normal intuos pen) does work only limited:
- It is not possible to set or change text cursor position.
- With double click in editor on can select single words or column of words but they are only highlighted in very bright grey and are not "selected" for editing but the cursor jumps to the "edit document" window (in wich the wacom works correct btw!)
- It is not possible to select text in editor window (so it turns blue, ready for editing).
- right click menus do work correct (even left click in the menus does work)
- single left mouse click does not work in binder, to get the same effect as single mouse click one must perform double click.
Same with all menus (exept right click menus). One can only open menu with double click, inside the menus one can use single mouse click.
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1048 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:07 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest