Highlighted Search Terms [BUG LOGGED]

Tatra
Platform: Windows

Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:08 am Post

I'm still picking my way through the tutorial and I got to Step 12: Project Search, where I started to do the tutorial for it. Everything went fine until I noticed this part:
Also note that the search term - in this case “binder” - is now highlighted in red in the current document. So you can click on the documents in the search results list to and easily see at a glance where the term you searched for is in the document.

My search term isn't highlighted, red or otherwise. So, I went to the other file I have opened and did a search for 'Monkey!' (as that was something that I just randomly had in more than one section) and while the search went fine, there was no highlighting of any kind. :D
Nanowrimo 2010: Bob.

La
LaughSing

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:26 am Post

Same here... additionally, "to bring up the Find panel, which will be automatically loaded with the current search term, so that you can search through the document contents. Pressing F3 will find next occurance." When I bring up the find panel, it is not loaded with that search term, and the correct spelling is "occurrence". :)
Samsung N130 netbook, Windows 7 starter,Intel(R) Atom CPU N270 1.60 GHz, 1GB RAM, 32 bit

LAP

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:44 am Post

Thanks. I've logged this.