BETA 1.6 FIXES & KNOWN BUGS REMAINING

an
andygrunt
Platform: Mac + Windows

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:53 pm Post

LAP wrote:3. Opps, looks like this is broken again. Something we've done has stop this from working. I'll look into this and get it fixed.

While you’re looking at the script stuff, when I installed 1.6 I tried turning on the scriptwriting option and writing a chunk of script in several of the styles. I found the right hand margin seems to be set wrong. For example, the ‘Action’ text is set to about 3.5 inches and the ‘Dialogue’ set to around 5 inches. I presume they are wrong but is it a bug or an option I have to fix somewhere?
Windows 7 Professional, 32 Bit & Mac OS X Lion

StaceyUK
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:06 pm Post

LAP wrote:
1. Will the ability to drag and drop files and folders between projects be implemented?

2. Will we be able to import a scrivener project into another project like you can on the Mac version.

3. Is is possible to use tab in screenwriting to move to the next element yet. It doesn't appear to be working even though I have ticked the allow tabs check box for all the elements.

When I press tab key it just indents text like standard formatting rather than change element.

1. Yes, this is in the imminent pipeline.
2. Not sure what you mean by this. Can you please enumerate?
3. Opps, looks like this is broken again. Something we've done has stop this from working. I'll look into this and get it fixed.

I'll answer as much as I can. Someone who is using Mac version could probably explain it better. Scrivener Projects are recognised as an import file type thus you can put one scrivener project into another.

Thanks for your hard work Lee. I'm excited about drag and drop!

Lee
Blessings, Stacey

System Specs

[b]Windows 10
Scrivener 1.9.7 / 2.8 /3.0.3/1.1.5 (1301)
Scapple 1.0.0.0
Windows 2.9.9.17 Beta

re
reacher
Platform: Windows

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:54 am Post

the PDF compile in beta 1.6 is using Word. my compiled PDF document shows "Microsoft Word 2010" as the PDF Producer in document properties.

LAP wrote:The only thing Scrivener currently uses a Word install for is doc and docx conversion. If it's using the Word for pdf it shouldn't and is no doubt a bug as we can support PDF and ODT (open office) native.