Scrivener 3.0 delay again and nobody ask why ??

ja
jackdad
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:06 am
Platform: Windows

Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:16 am Post

That is really shit when I check website again and again nothing find .Where is 3.0 for windows ? I don't think always delay is for some technical problem . All of us are waiting for new version and you guys said nothing . what are they doing ? normally no 100% perfect software in this world ..Obviously they are making a 100% perfect software. But it does not exist in this world .

User avatar
AmberV
Posts: 24272
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:30 am
Platform: Mac + Linux
Location: Ourense, Galiza
Contact:

Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:13 pm Post

You will find this on our web page. :lol:
.:.
Ioa Petra'ka
“Whole sight, or all the rest is desolation.” —John Fowles

User avatar
DavidR
Posts: 853
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:21 am
Platform: Windows

Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:30 pm Post

jackdad wrote:That is really shit when I check website again and again nothing find .Where is 3.0 for windows ? I don't think always delay is for some technical problem . All of us are waiting for new version and you guys said nothing . what are they doing ? normally no 100% perfect software in this world ..Obviously they are making a 100% perfect software. But it does not exist in this world .

  1. Please don't post the same item in multiple threads.
  2. Please respect the Forum Rules.
  3. Obviously, you know that lots of people are asking why, since you cross-posted in the thread https://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=58433.
  4. See also the thread https://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=58414.
  5. And the thread https://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57633.
David
Scrivener for Windows Version 1.9.9
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

What's the difference between a free lance and a loose cannon?

le
leoeris
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:52 pm
Platform: Windows

Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:03 pm Post

They literally told us why. The only appropriate posture with software this incredible is gratitude. The only posture appropriate. I repeat myself. Intentionally.

ja
jackdad
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:06 am
Platform: Windows

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:49 am Post

DavidR wrote:
jackdad wrote:That is really shit when I check website again and again nothing find .Where is 3.0 for windows ? I don't think always delay is for some technical problem . All of us are waiting for new version and you guys said nothing . what are they doing ? normally no 100% perfect software in this world ..Obviously they are making a 100% perfect software. But it does not exist in this world .

  1. Please don't post the same item in multiple threads.
  2. Please respect the Forum Rules.
  3. Obviously, you know that lots of people are asking why, since you cross-posted in the thread https://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=58433.
  4. See also the thread https://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=58414.
  5. And the thread https://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57633.

you are crazy guy .

Ma
Major Major
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:52 pm
Platform: Windows
Location: Oakville, ON Canada

Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:31 pm Post

And you are very rude guy.

User avatar
AmberV
Posts: 24272
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:30 am
Platform: Mac + Linux
Location: Ourense, Galiza
Contact:

Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:36 pm Post

There is no 100% guy, though. That does not exist in this world.
.:.
Ioa Petra'ka
“Whole sight, or all the rest is desolation.” —John Fowles

ja
jackdad
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:06 am
Platform: Windows

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:07 am Post

AmberV wrote:You will find this on our web page. :lol:

that is really shit .

ja
jackdad
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:06 am
Platform: Windows

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:09 am Post

leoeris wrote:They literally told us why. The only appropriate posture with software this incredible is gratitude. The only posture appropriate. I repeat myself. Intentionally.

you are really right . the old version make me eyes blind

ja
jackdad
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:06 am
Platform: Windows

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:10 am Post

Major Major wrote:And you are very rude guy.

SO what ? Are you a gentleman? I don't think so . shit

As
Astaff
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:11 pm
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:52 am Post

jackdad wrote:
Major Major wrote:And you are very rude guy.

SO what ? Are you a gentleman? I don't think so . shit


We get you're disappointed by the delay, we all are, but a little politeness towards the team wouldn't harm.

Developing complex software isn't like making a ham sandwich, (or a chip butty for our UK viewers :) ) it takes time, it's complex, things go wrong, and even with the best will, there can be delays. Bigger companies than L&L have had massive delays, even release cancellations.

The L&L team have apologized, feel crap about having to push it back. Meantime, there is a perfectly workable package 1.9 and if purchased after Nov 2017 the upgrade will be free. I'll happily buy my V3 as I've been on 1 for some time.

User avatar
AmberV
Posts: 24272
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:30 am
Platform: Mac + Linux
Location: Ourense, Galiza
Contact:

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:29 am Post

"jackdad", I've locked your thread. Give yourself a week, and if after that you are unable come back with an adult approach to the people around you, I will remove your account.
.:.
Ioa Petra'ka
“Whole sight, or all the rest is desolation.” —John Fowles