Buy License

Li
LilliaMc
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:19 am
Platform: Windows

Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:22 am Post

Hello,
I try to buy the license, but the web site not work :/
Who i can buy it?
Thanks!

User avatar
Siren
Posts: 759
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:29 am
Platform: Mac + iOS
Location: U.K.

Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:28 am Post

You can buy a licence from our web store at http://www.getscrivener.com. If this isn't working for you, please send us an email via sales@literatureandlatte.com (describing exactly what is going wrong for you) and we will try to help.

All the best,
Astrid
Literature & Latte support team

Br
Briar Kit
Posts: 1787
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:04 am
Platform: Mac

Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:14 pm Post

Was going to suggest Amazon, but it looks like that's no longer a possibility.

http://amzn.to/2eNrxna

Does this mean L&L has stopped selling through Amazon, or that Scrivener 2 is about to be replaced by 3?

Account closed January 2017

Li
LilliaMc
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:19 am
Platform: Windows

Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:17 pm Post

Siren wrote:You can buy a licence from our web store at http://www.getscrivener.com. If this isn't working for you, please send us an email via sales@literatureandlatte.com (describing exactly what is going wrong for you) and we will try to help.

All the best,
Astrid


Hello,
Merci! But, this link not work for me :/ http://store.esellerate.net/s.aspx?s=STR5463446766

Ji
JimRac
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:06 pm
Platform: Win + iOS

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:15 pm Post

Briar Kit wrote:Was going to suggest Amazon, but it looks like that's no longer a possibility.

http://amzn.to/2eNrxna

Does this mean L&L has stopped selling through Amazon, or that Scrivener 2 is about to be replaced by 3?


From U.S., I can still see Scrivener 2 available for sale on Amazon. FWIW
I’m just a customer.

Br
Briar Kit
Posts: 1787
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:04 am
Platform: Mac

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:38 pm Post

JimRac wrote:
Briar Kit wrote:Was going to suggest Amazon, but it looks like that's no longer a possibility.

http://amzn.to/2eNrxna

Does this mean L&L has stopped selling through Amazon, or that Scrivener 2 is about to be replaced by 3?


From U.S., I can still see Scrivener 2 available for sale on Amazon. FWIW


Ah, thanks. Only on this side of the pond. And there I was getting my hopes up.

Account closed January 2017

Li
LilliaMc
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:19 am
Platform: Windows

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:45 pm Post

Thanks guys! I have buy a license number..... but there are "pirated" :mrgreen: I wait for a email from Astrid.
Wait and see

Li
LilliaMc
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:19 am
Platform: Windows

Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:09 pm Post

Hi!
It's oki :) It was a not good thinks in windows/host.
Thank you for help.
Bye