Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:59 pm Post
Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:19 pm Post
I generally end up subtracting yesterday’s total from the current total to get my true daily count. However it may be related to…
The new documents were all there and the day’s word count showed 651, which sounds about right, but the total word count was slightly less than the previous day! I think the deficit is because I deleted a short file, but that suggests the program is picking up deletions but not additions. I fixed the total by closing the project and reopening.
Is this just another manifestation of Scrivener not updating totals for files you haven’t clicked on this session? Or am I doing something wrong?
Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:26 am Post
Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:41 pm Post
…I’ve noticed that it sometimes downloads emails overnight even though the lid is closed and it should be hibernating, so maybe Scrivener thinks I’m still awake?
I have definitely moved files into the trash rather than deleting their contents, so I’ll update the search indexes and see what happens.
Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:58 am Post
Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:09 am Post
For example, earlier today I completed a session and met my target for the day. When I reopened this evening, the words for the day had increased even though I hadn’t added to the project.
Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:50 am Post
Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:02 pm Post
Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:17 pm Post
Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:51 am Post
Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:31 am Post
Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:19 pm Post
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1048 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:07 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests