Push to the Finish

igregor
Platform: Mac + iOS

Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:40 am Post

Matt,

Just a word (or two) to encourage you to push this pup the final couple inches through the birth canal. I noticed in your latest blog post ( http://aeontimeline.wordpress.com/) that you plan to devote some pre-holiday time to catching up. From everything I see, you're almost there. Don't let perfection be the enemy of good enough. Wrap up the loose ends and deliver version 1.0. We beta free-loaders look forward to the day we can send you a few $$ for the real thing. :D
-- iGregor

Cadence
Platform: Mac + Windows

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:29 pm Post

Hey there, Matt!
Joining igregor here.
I won't hesitate to buy Aeon Timeline v. 1.0. And then v. 2.0. :D
You've crafted a one-of-a-kind product, a writer-oriented application unlike other timeline software products out there. And I believe I tried everything, on both Windows and Mac platforms -- hey, I'm checking out my Firefox favorites right now: there's Bee Doc's Timeline, CaseSoft, all sorts of Mac and Windows genealogy software, and more... But all I want is Aeon! :D
Cady.
Procrastination Dominatrix, Duchess of Delayshire, & Lady Protector of the Brown-throated Three-toed Sloth.

Fr
FroguetteMiNote

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:18 pm Post

I concur. And i am sure Aeon and its unique features will be a huge hit with writers all over the world, so if in doubt, Matt, like the hero before the battle starts, print this thread, and paste it near your desk :)

FMN

re
rebecca

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:50 pm Post

what they said

Spitfire31

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:03 pm Post

I'm here! I'm still working on Aeon TL, though it's been slow going for a while. But just hang in there!

That's all it would take.

It would require all of two minutes to log on and post a few words to that effect.

I've been through this with other devs and that's why I don't dare start using Aeon TL beta for any serious work. Although I'd need it badly for an upcoming project.

Sometimes, no news isn't good news.

/Joachim

ma
matt

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:18 pm Post

Hi guys,
Sorry about the lack of updating.

Anyway, see my recent post. A new version will be out tomorrow.