This version fixes several bugs found in the previous release (including one potential crash) and has several minor interface enhancements. All users are recommended to update.
- New Flexible Time Zone Calculations - the flexible time zone calculations have been overhauled. The selected zoom levels for particular sections should now appear more logical and consistent.
- Fixed potential crash caused by creates note in the Add Event Sheet.
- Fixed problem with tags and hot tags not updating correctly
- Fixed problem with the title in the inspector reverting to the previous value
- Fixed problem with the title field in the inspector not scrolling to show the full text
- Fixed problem where the overview bar did not display the blue position bar until the user scrolled
- Fixed layout issues with the Header Bar on small screens
- Fixed problem where clicking in the 'participation space' would not affect the Inspector selection
- Adjusted the minimum window height to 500 pixels (was 700)
- Made text sit above participation circles if they overlap due to small gap
- Fixed potential problem for documents updated from 0.1 where the event title could be changed
- Added check mark next to current participation in right-click popup menu
Before downloading the beta, please read the Introduction and Beta/Forum Rules.
Please post all general bug reports found in this beta as a reply to this thread. Wish list items and discussion of other pending features belong in their own threads.
If the application crashes, please include the crash log and output from the Console in your bug report.
* Known display problem in Tiger where the date is displayed next to the overview bar.
* Known problem in Tiger where the split view grabber in the footer has no effect.