The previous versions of the software will expire on January 31st, and so will need to be replaced. This version extends the expiration date to June 31st.
Other changes include:
- User Interface State (Inspector state, toggle ages on/off, etc.) is now saved with your timeline, so it will always open as you last saved it.
- Date format for Entity View and Inspector can be controller separately, with the option to not display dates in Entity View.
- Option to toggle between Day/Month and Month/Day format in the margin of the timeline.
- Option to switch off the time display in the calendars.
- Calendars now use 12 hour format plus AM/PM, rather than 24 hour format.
- Updated Application and Document Icons.
- Numerous bug fixes: the application no longer hangs if dragging an event past the end of the timeline, the date format is saved correctly, you can filter on tags regardless of whether they are hot tags, and several display/interface bugs.
Before downloading the beta, please read the Introduction and Beta/Forum Rules.
Please post all general bug reports found in this beta as a reply to this thread. Wish list items and discussion of other pending features belong in their own threads. Before posting a bug, please review the documentation and the below list of already reported bugs, to see if it is a known problem.
If the application crashes, please include the crash log and output from the Console in your bug report.
* Known display problem in Tiger where the date is displayed next to the overview bar.
* Known problem in Tiger where the split view grabber in the footer has no effect.