To avoid the link constantly changing, I have dropped the version number naming convention from the dmg file.
Version 1.0.5 fixes the following bugs in 1.0.4:
- A crash that occurred when removing an existing link in Scrivener Synchronize.
- A bug that prevented the time component of end dates from the Add Event window from updating correctly.
- Tags set in Add Entity window are now correctly added to the Start Event.
- Fixed bug in Export that didn't show new events without restarting the application.
- Fixed tab order in Add Event window to allow tabbing into every field.
Apologies for the stream of updates, but I am releasing new versions in quick succession so that we can achieve a bug-free, stable version of the application as quickly as possible to give everyone the best possible experience with the application.
I feel this approach is better than leaving people using software with known bugs, just to release the bug fixes as a unit.
Hopefully, the number of reported bugs will start to dip after this release. The number of crash reports I have seen in the last few days is reducing, and are almost all related to the crashes that I have fixed in this release.