Expiry Extension and New Forum Registration Difficulty

igregor
Platform: Mac + iOS

Thu May 31, 2012 4:01 am Post

Hi Matt,

I know things are hectic down-under, but it's just turned May 31st (US East Coast) and I can find neither a way to purchase Aeon at the scribble code site nor an expiry extension. Also, I registered twice for the scribble code forum but have yet to receive a confirmation email.

Getting nervous. Can't be without Aeon...

Greg
-- iGregor

ma
matt

Thu May 31, 2012 7:03 am Post

Hi Greg,
You won't be without Aeon, I will be uploading a new version tonight before it expires.

Release will only be days away, but it looks like I will need to extend the expiry first while I get my ducks in line.

Didn't intend the new forum to be accessible yet - but I will look into the registration!

Matt

igregor
Platform: Mac + iOS

Thu May 31, 2012 11:25 am Post

Matt,

I got to the new forum yesterday while searching the Scribble Code site for an updated expiry release. The forum link is under the Getting Support section of the Support page (not the Forum navigation link which still takes clickers to this Scrivener Forum).

Have yet to locate an updated expiry link. Is it up? Where?

Thanks.

Greg
-- iGregor

ma
matt

Thu May 31, 2012 2:05 pm Post

You should now have an email to register for the forum.

And I have updated version 1.0. Update from within Aeon Timeline before June 1, or download from the website, and you will have a 20 day trial. The application is now available to purchase. Although that means someone is going to be a Guinea Pig.

Matt

Spitfire31

Thu May 31, 2012 8:38 pm Post

Matt,

Congratulations on getting it out the door! :mrgreen: (there's no 'applause' smilie so you have to imagine it…)

I hope you will get smashing sales and I'm convinced that you will. The price is certainly fair and will hopefully give you some most well-earned economic returns for all your work.

Thank you also for the nice 20 percent discount for us old hands who've been privileged to witness the somewhat protracted pregnancy and perhaps, in some small way, been able to irritate you with outlandish demands and throw you off track with wacky ideas.

Time to break open that champagne and light that cigar that I'm sure you've got stashed for the occasion!

Best regards,

Joachim