Absent for next 2 weeks

ma
matt

Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:02 am Post

Hi all,
If you are wondering where I have been the last couple of weeks, I am in the midst of finishing off an important two year project at work that means I am working late at night and weekends.

This project will last for a couple more weeks, and then I will be free to dedicate more time to Aeon, respond to the remaining queries, fix any remaining bugs and release the application.

I have deliberately held off releasing the application until after this project to ensure I am able to provide appropriate support once I am asking users to pay for the software.

So in the mean time, please bear with me for the next couple of weeks. I will be back soon!

Matt

shorn
Platform: Mac

Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:27 am Post

Thanks for letting us know, Matt, and I hope the work project goes well.

--Simon

Lf
Lfarmster
Platform: Windows

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:45 pm Post

Hi Matt...

I'm trying to be quiet and let you work. Really, I promise. See? :D

This is a very quiet, tiny note to say "Looking forward to having you back"...

even though I don't own a Mac yet and therefore lack the ability to purchase Aeon ...

I'm just really excited to watch you get this product off the ground!

Hopefully someday I'll own a copy too. :wink:

I hope your other work didn't wear you out too badly...we need you here!

Welcome back (whenever you do get here).

---Laural
It is the mark of a good story...that however wild its events, however fantastic or terrible the adventures, ...whomever hears it, when the “turn” comes, a catch of the breath, a beat and lifting of the heart, near to (or indeed accompanied by) tears...

ma
matt

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 pm Post

Now, see, if I could count properly, I'd be back already!

Anyway, demonstration went very well, and I have caught up on some sleep. So I am officially floating around trying to finalize websites and blogs and all of those other things you need these days. I've been told to get on Twitter too, but then, I am concerned that will wither and die, all neglected, because I don't have anything to write.

Demonstration videos and screencasts, that comes next. And finalizing licencing. And fixing any final bugs that I canget done before 1.0.

Anyway, I am back. And all of that is getting very close. I hope to at least announce a release date very soon.

Matt

Lf
Lfarmster
Platform: Windows

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:10 pm Post

YAY! :)
It is the mark of a good story...that however wild its events, however fantastic or terrible the adventures, ...whomever hears it, when the “turn” comes, a catch of the breath, a beat and lifting of the heart, near to (or indeed accompanied by) tears...