Help Wanted: Anyone good at creating videos?

ma
matt

Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:39 am Post

Now that Aeon Timeline is nearing commercial release, one of the things I have on my list to do is to create an introductory video tutorial/screencast showing the main concepts and features of Aeon Timeline, and how to use it.

This would be nothing too complicated: an introduction to events, entities, relationships and arcs, the basics of changing timeline settings, adding and moving events, probably down to event filtering as the most difficult concept.

I have a licence for ScreenFlow that I can use to make a video, but there are a couple of problems:

1) I have never made a video of any description before, so the quality of video I would produce is probably quite low; and, more importantly:

2) My voice is particularly awful for the task.

So before I subject the world to my unintelligible Australian accent, I thought I would ask if there is anyone around these parts who is used to making screen casts for these sorts of things and would be willing to volunteer to create the screencast for the website.

Regards,
Matt

an
andygrunt
Platform: Mac + Windows

Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:25 am Post

Assuming it’s Mac software, perhaps Don at ScreenCastsOnline might like to feature your software?
Windows 7 Professional, 32 Bit & Mac OS X Lion

ma
matt

Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:38 pm Post

andygrunt wrote:Assuming it’s Mac software, perhaps Don at ScreenCastsOnline might like to feature your software?

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a look. Although I assume I won't be able to show a video he makes on my website, so I would need to do a separate one anyway.

Matt