Story Arc Qs

igregor
Platform: Mac + iOS

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:52 pm Post

Hi Matt,

I've been unable to intuit how to change the background color and change the name of the Global Story Arc, and how to rearrange Story Arcs (move up or down in Story Arc View). How to do?

Thanks. Looking forward to next release.
-- iGregor

ma
matt

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:43 am Post

Hi,
Changing story arc order has not really been properly addressed in the version you are working with. The way it can be done is a little clumsy, which is to remove them all from being displayed, then add them back in the order you want (Global will always put itself at the top though).

I have fixed this in the next version, which hopefully only has final testing to go through.

At present, there is no way to change the name or colour of the Global Story Arc. I will look into whether it would be easy to include in the next version. If I do make it possible to change the name, I will probably need to find another way to mark it as the "global" arc, as it is important that this is recognised as different from the others.

Regards,
Matt

igregor

Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:26 am Post

matt wrote:... remove them all from being displayed, then add them back in the order you want (Global will always put itself at the top though).

Bingo. Works fine. Thanks for the tip.

matt wrote:At present, there is no way to change the name or colour of the Global Story Arc.

OK. It'd be nice to be able to choose the color of the Global Arc as well as all the others. But, what's really odd is that the default color seems to change willy nilly. One time it's blue, then it's green, then it's orange, and like that. What color is it supposed to be?
-- iGregor

ma
matt

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:29 am Post

What, you don't like random?

The next version allows editing colour and name now.

Matt

igregor

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:13 am Post

Now, that's service :D
-- iGregor