I'm Back!

ma
matt

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:17 pm Post

Hi everyone,
I know I haven't posted here for a long time - mostly due to a ridiculous work schedule in the last 6 months that left me with no time during the day to read the forum, and also getting home to late to do so at home.

Anyway, the worst of it is now over, so I am looking forward to rejoining the community here.

So much has happened since I have been away: Scrivener 2.0 is out, Scrivener Windows is coming, Apple has a Mac App Store (only found this out today)...

And assuming everything goes well with my final Tiger/Leopard testing tonight and tomorrow, I will finally be releasing an alpha version of Aeon Timeline 0.5, which will introduce the new Fantasy Calendar system, and also a different interface that allows much faster zooming in and out with a scroll bar.

I will post more information tomorrow, but for now, thanks for your patience. I am off to the rest of the boards to read the thousands of posts I have missed.

Thanks,
Matt

Spitfire31

Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:17 am Post

Welcome back, Matt!

You have been sorely missed and it's great to hear that, contrary to some people's misgivings (mine included), Aeon is being developed.

Best of luck with the project!

Regards,

Joachim