- Install Fletcher Penny's MultiMarkdown
- Install pandoc
- From the File menu, choose Compile.
- From the Format as dropdown, choose Custom.
- From the Compile for dropdown, choose MultiMarkdown -> Web Page (.html)
- Open a terminal and run the resultant HTML file through pandoc to create the actual ebook--a .mobi or ePub file
If that's true, I'd like to learn how to exec pandoc from the Compile menu the way Multimarkdown does to avoid having to run pandoc from the command line directly. Ideally this could all be turned into a plugin or whatever architecture Scrivener uses... but I can't find any documentation of it. Can someone point me in the right direction?