quick search to reveal in outliner in one step?

He
HelenF
Platform: Mac

Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:54 am Post

Sorry if this has an obvious answer but I have not been able to find it and it is frustrating me!
I am working a lot in outliner just now and my outline is getting long and complex.
Sometimes I get lost within it and just want to re-orient myself - I guess what I am looking for is something equivalent to 'reveal in binder' but that works as 'reveal in outline'. (I generally don't have my binder open when working in outlines).
I can do this via quick searching a word from my outline title BUT since clicking on the right results LOADS MY FILE, I then need to do NAVIGATE > PATH to load my outline with my file highlighted in place, which is what I want.
These two steps probably seem pretty minimal but it gets distracting. I'd much rather do it in one step.
Is there a way to achieve that?
Helen
PS I know I can hover over the QS results and SEE the path for each one but with a long complex outline that doesn't necessarily help me to locate the item in the outline. What I'd like is to be able to right click the icon in QS and have 'reveal in outline' - but those icons seem only to support dragging not locating?