Remove metadata

jo
josefcarel
Platform: Mac

Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:04 am Post

At any time I compile my texts I can see the name of the project and my name in each page. I don't want this, only the text with the page number but I cant find the option to remove all the metadata. In Project/metadata settings I could find the option to use * or one letter to diminish it but I get a slash /
Thanks for any help
Josef
:roll:

TA
TAFenmore
Platform: Windows

Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:34 am Post

josefcarel wrote:At any time I compile my texts I can see the name of the project and my name in each page. I don't want this, only the text with the page number but I cant find the option to remove all the metadata. In Project/metadata settings I could find the option to use * or one letter to diminish it but I get a slash /
Thanks for any help
Josef
:roll:

I use Scrivener for Windows.
File>Compile>Formatting and then unchecking the meta data boxes is what it sounds like you want.

jo
josefcarel

Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:57 pm Post

I use Scrivener for Mac, Project>Metadata Settings>uncheck metadata boxes but nothing happens. The same.
:evil:
Thanks any way

rdale
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:45 pm Post

If you mean you see your name and the project name in the header, then you need to visit the compile window's "Page Settings" section. In one project of mine, this is in the "Header" field:
<$surname> / <$ABBR_TITLE> / <$p>

To get rid of my name and the project title, I'd delete everything except the <$p>, which inserts page number.
FKA: robertdguthrie
AKA: R Dale Guthrie, Robert, Mr. Obscure, and "Oh, it's you again".

jo
josefcarel

Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:22 am Post

Thank you very much. It works
Josef
:D