cmd y, footnotes, and Sente

om
omsc

Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:40 pm Post

Hi all,

I have been using Scrivener and Sente together for several years. I use a lot of footnotes. To get them into Scrivener I first create a footnote and then hit command y and the citation appears in the footnote. No problem. Works great.

But then today, rather than getting the full citation, I get the author's last name and the pub date in braces. I have not made any changes.

Can someone please tell me how to revert back to getting the full citation!! Thanks very much.

KB
Site Admin
Platform: Mac

Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:41 pm Post

This is a Sente question, really, as the setting must have changed there - it's up to Sente what gets pasted back into Scrivener. Hopefully a Sente user can help you, though.
All the best,
Keith
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."

om
omsc

Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:25 pm Post

Indeed it is! Thanks Keith. Who knows how it changed, but I was able to change it back in preferences and then gestures. Business as usual. Oh, while I have you: Scrivener has been excellent! I've written a book, countless essays, lectures, and so forth using it. Many thanks.

KB
Site Admin
Platform: Mac

Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:29 pm Post

Glad you're back up and running - and many thanks for the kind words, I'm glad Scrivener is proving useful!
All the best,
Keith
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."