Comic-Con Scrivener User Gathering?

De
DenVogel

Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:03 am Post

Are there any Scrivener user gatherings, formal or otherwise? I see a few posters in the forum that work on Comics. Maybe Comic-Con San Diego in July?

antony

Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:19 am Post

I don't believe there have been any yet, no (although it wouldn't surprise me if the Portlanders had got together at some point ;) )

I attend Comic-Con, but I'm not sure how many others here do. There aren't all that many people here on the boards who write comics - although of course San Diego has increasingly become a destination for screenwriters as well, and we certainly have plenty of those...
Antony Johnston
antonyjohnston.com

AmberV
Platform: Mac + Linux

Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:50 pm Post

antony wrote:...although it wouldn't surprise me if the Portlanders had got together at some point ;)

I think this kind of happens automatically. Step outdoors, and if you see two or more people in line of sight, you have a Scrivener gathering.
.:.
Ioa Petra'ka
“Whole sight, or all the rest is desolation.” —John Fowles

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:04 pm Post

Over at Scrivenings, there is a member of the crew (MacRankin), who openly confesses to not knowing what a Portlander is...how as this come about?..how can it be?

I haven`t got the heart to tell him, but someone has to! :(
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

na
nadinbrzezinski
Platform: Mac + iOS

Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:51 am Post

This year we didn't. first trip in ten years, but next year we will be there, most likely

We have attended many a comic-con over the years
The past if prologue...