my new template--"Short Story Series"

he
herminestrand
Platform: Windows

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:17 pm Post

I write and publish short stories that belong in series, so I created a short story series template. I'd like to upload it here following a suggestion from someone in another subforum. Please note that the personal information in the template is NOT confidential; if I am required to remove it, I shall, just let me know.

Oops. I don't know which of the many files in the template folder to upload. Maybe someone can tell me.

pigfender
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:34 pm Post

Welcome to the forums, herminestrand!

Each file in the template folder is an individual project template. It should end with the extension .scrivtemplate

But... it's probably easier if you just open a new 'blank' project in Scrivener using the template, and then upload that project folder instead. You'll need to zip and upload the entire .scriv folder.
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
"Piggy, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take advice from." Jaysen, 26 Sept 2014

http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com

ra
ravensview
Platform: Windows

Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:51 pm Post

Looking forward to this! Thanks

JohnstonMR
Platform: Mac

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:01 pm Post

Was this ever uploaded?

MimeticMouton
Platform: Mac + Windows

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:52 pm Post

To share a project template, you can select it in the New Project window, then click the "Options" button and choose "Export selected template..." to save it somewhere accessible, then upload it here. As pigfender said, it will be in the format `TemplateName.scrivtemplate`.

(You will need to have first used Save As Template from your project, so that it appears as a template choice in the New Project window.)
Jennifer Hughes
(MM for short)

Ma
Maelduin

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:28 pm Post

I uploaded one here:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20692