Corkboard Pattern - warmer options

Co
Cobalt
Platform: Windows

Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:46 pm Post

For those Scrivener users like me who prefers a slightly warmer looking corkboard pattern than the standard one, I've attached a couple of .png files which I've quickly adjusted in Photsohop for anyone who'd like to try some different options.

All I've done is to increase the default image saturation levels. If anyone would like the full range I've done, then please let me know and I can email them separately, as the total size of all the file options is too big to upload here.

Hope this helps :)
Attachments
Corkboard_50sat.png
Corkboard_50sat.png (411.34 KiB) Viewed 1623 times
Corkboard_40sat.png
Corkboard_40sat.png (410.58 KiB) Viewed 1623 times

AmberV
Platform: Mac + Linux

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:32 pm Post

Thanks for posting these! I'm actually going to move it over to the Zen section, because usually most people don't read posts in here unless they like to help others, or to check their own threads.
.:.
Ioa Petra'ka
“Whole sight, or all the rest is desolation.” —John Fowles

Co
Cobalt

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:50 pm Post

Thanks - and sorry for posting this in the wrong section ... duh! :?

AmberV

Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:11 pm Post

No worries!
Ioa Petra'ka

Jeannie the Red Jay

Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 pm Post

I saw this back in August. So glad I found it again. Could you send me instructions to make this change?

e-mail: jeannecurran@habermas.org

I guess this means I'm not giving up. Could you tell me where I could find someone who could answer simple questions:

Like once I've written notes in the inspector, how do I get them to show up on the corkboard?

Like when I press SAVE instead of SAVE AS , where do I look for the files from SAVE and the files from SAVE AS?

My tech can't get here to Monday and he's not a writer, which means he probably won't know the answers, I'm using Scrivener to do NaNoWriMo, but I'm in a quandry - problem is new dual boot Windows 7 and Ubuntu, when both Windows T (from homeXP) and linux are new to me. Yuk! But my 10-yearold computer crashed - practically dead.

Thanks

jeannecurran@habermas.org

Jeannie the Red Jay NaNoWriMo
Jeannie the Red Jay

AmberV

Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:51 pm Post

Just for future knowledge: there is no need to cross-post questions in multiple forums. We pretty much patrol the whole thing. Also, while you are viewing a section (say technical support), you will notice a "New Topic" button at the top of the posting list for use in asking new questions.
Ioa Petra'ka

Co
Cobalt

Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:12 pm Post

[quote="Jeannie the Red Jay"]I saw this back in August. So glad I found it again. Could you send me instructions to make this change?

e-mail: jeannecurran@habermas.org

Hi Jeanne

I'll send you the full range of PNG files which I created in a separate email.