Listz

Kh
Khadrelt
Platform: Mac

Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:56 pm Post

Yet another piece of organizational software:

http://www.robochan.com/

Haven't given it much of a go myself. Anyone had much experience with it? It looked cool, but how does it compare to similar programs?
And that, my Liege, is how we know the earth to be banana-shaped.

Ro
RobertB
Platform: Mac

Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:22 am Post

Hi Khadrelt,

I tried this out but it was a little strange to use. When selecting a tab of notes the other notes slid around and rearranged and I found this kind of confusing. It's hard to explain so you should try it out. I think something like Yojimbo or Devonnote would serve the same purpose and possibly offer more. Just my 2 cents of course.

po
polymathic

Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:41 am Post

From the website: "It's lists with tabs - it's totally natural."

This doesn't make me very confident.

Ra
RayCee

Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:07 pm Post

Hi, RobertB;

I hope you won’t quit looking at Listz too quickly. I've been using the Listz betas for months now, and the app has become a centerpiece for my computing day. It’s where my computing day begins, and where it finally ends. It’s been pleasant, versatile, and reliable, even though its developers are still labeling it a “beta.â€

Ra
RayCee

Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:40 pm Post

Incidentally, I just had an email exchange with the Listz developers. They recognize that some of us get a bit confused about how the Tab movement works, so they're going to find a way to make this behavior more understandable.

As I said, extremely responsive. :)

Ray