Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:25 am Post

And prettier.
Now writing: random bloggy stuff

Jaysen
Platform: Mac + Windows

Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:13 am Post

With less hair on her arse.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

Skallegrim

Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:04 am Post

Jaysen wrote:With less hair on her arse.

Isn't this about Pink's orb?
Write Your Novel in 30 Days—A 10-Step Guide:
9) Don't stop to research

why, oh why, didn't I listen to Garda?

vic-k
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 am Post

Mr Meskallgri,
An on-topicking, Knight-in-Grimy Armour. You are a credit to your progenitors, sir.

Purist could argue, to`n`fro, back`n`forth as to whether or no, 'bot' is the correct collective noun, that embraces both Pink`s orbs, inferring, as it does, two of pink`s, `orbs`, or buttocks.

However, bot,orb,orbs, or buttocks, as long as they belong to Miss Pinky, they are a far more agreeable topic for oning and offing, than the deviant usage of tangle kelp will ever be.
Come, and go in Peace Mr Meskallgri,
Vicar
Recycled.by an echo warrior.
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Skallegrim

Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:12 pm Post

Well, would you believe it? Here's something to to draw this thread together.
Write Your Novel in 30 Days—A 10-Step Guide:
9) Don't stop to research

why, oh why, didn't I listen to Garda?

vic-k

Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:40 pm Post

Very Well done young Skalleywag :wink: Very well done!
_
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Jaysen

Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:51 pm Post

vic-k wrote:15.5

Very Well done young Skalleywag :wink: Very well done!
_

I know that I am slower that some - ok most - folks here, but you need to explain that. Particularly the *
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

vic-k

Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:02 pm Post

fifteen and a half, out of ten :wink:
Mathematical alchemy How to turn a base number into gold
Attachments
n65325296342_8019.jpg
n65325296342_8019.jpg (3.46 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Last edited by vic-k on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaysen

Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:15 pm Post

Ahh… A reference to Olympic ice-skating.
Jaysen

ImageImage

pink

Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:35 pm Post

I am sorry, but hairy orb sounds simply disgusting. Something akin to dangleberries or living in Minge. Or maybe even a furry muff.

We must draw the line somewhere. I suggest on the gym wall behind the bicycle shed. Mainly because it's not overlooked by flats and doesn't have a CCTV camera, but also because I lost my cherry ripe there and thought maybe I could find it again. Probably wouldn't be nice to eat by now though...

I derailed my train of thought, sorry.
Now writing: random bloggy stuff

Juddbert
Platform: Mac

Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:25 pm Post

It's got a CCTV camera now...I just installed one, on the off-chance as it were. Oh, and I've repainted those worn areas on the bike shed wall; can't think what could have caused such smooth and rounded indentations.
:?
Can't write right. Don't care neither. Er...either.

Scrivener 3.1.5 on macOS 10.15.6
Occasional player of the old Scappleodium...

Th
Thequietone

Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:35 pm Post

"I am sorry, but hairy orb sounds simply disgusting. Something akin to dangleberries or living in Minge. Or maybe even a furry muff."

I have not contributed to this thread except if I had I lied and did so.

I feel like a Renaissance Cardinal now. Evil but with it with a good chocolate coating.

Paul

vic-k

Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:39 pm Post

M`Dear
Behind the bicycle shed isn`t for you. In the vestry, we have a secret room, known only to my good self, and certain voluptuous members of the parish Council (albeit, only those with little or no sense of propriety, but possessed of a wicked imagination, insatiable curiosity, and an irresponsible, devil-may-care lust( <----lovely word, lovely word,) for adventure). Upon my soul Miss Pinky, a veritable, 'carried away' interlude 8)

Where was I? Ahh yes, the secret room. It`s a room where many lines have never been drawn. Its the room where we keep all our whips, leather thongs, bindings and shackles. Much more, 'you', don`t y`think, Pinkingtons :twisted:
Shall we say after Vespers on Friday, M,Dear and may the devil take the hindmost,
Vicar

Juddbert
Platform: Mac

Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:42 pm Post

So speaks the noble vicar of Ruttington, otherwise known as the Stockport stag. THE scourge of the Ruttington Women's Institute, he also finds the time to revel as a feline commentator, French "B" film director, magical metalliferous melder, demonic travel guide and part-time seafaring canine lothario. Only a true Brit could turn such chronic schizophrenia into a noble pursuit!
:)
Can't write right. Don't care neither. Er...either.

Scrivener 3.1.5 on macOS 10.15.6
Occasional player of the old Scappleodium...

vic-k

Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:49 am Post

Juddbert wrote:So speaks the noble vicar of Ruttington, otherwise known as the Stockport stag...
... turn such chronic schizophrenia into a noble pursuit!
Well said sir! `pon my soul! damn well said!
You`re not a member of my congregation are you ? Have we met before:? I seem to be spending more time in the vestry than I do in the pulpit, these days. Can`t imagine why. :?
Listen old bean, you seem a jolly sound sort of chap. Would you fancy a key to the vestry. Good show
Slip this on to your key ring. Now then mum`s the word! wot! :wink:
Attachments
blank_door_key.summ.jpg
blank_door_key.summ.jpg (1.7 KiB) Viewed 566 times