'Climate Change Trans Counselling'

Orpheus
Platform: Mac

Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:57 am Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSvQDE9rmTg

William Franken--to get another very funny take on this subject. Stick with this...it builds slowly, but by the time he gets to Greta Thunberg...
"Never was there a time when I [Krsna] did not exist, nor you, nor all these
kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.” Bhagavad-gita

sirmichaelot

Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:17 pm Post

This was hilarious! On so many fronts.

Students and Teachers and teachers of students who teach teachers. . . "My students are my real teachers " :lol: . . .

"It's 2045 and we're still here and what you young people are doing, it's amazing!" :lol:

"There should be a lipstick called Climate Change, so it can always be on people's lips." :mrgreen:

Naturally, I can see many people being offended by this. I feel bad for these people. They've lost the purpose of comedy. When one can't laugh at criticism -- what comedy is at it's best -- one trades offense for learning. Thanks for the laugh.

Jaysen
Platform: Mac + Windows

Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:40 pm Post

The last 20 seconds... that's the sad truth.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

Orpheus

Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:22 am Post

sirmichaelot wrote:This was hilarious! On so many fronts.

Students and Teachers and teachers of students who teach teachers. . . "My students are my real teachers " :lol: . . .

"It's 2045 and we're still here and what you young people are doing, it's amazing!" :lol:

"There should be a lipstick called Climate Change, so it can always be on people's lips." :mrgreen:

Naturally, I can see many people being offended by this. I feel bad for these people. They've lost the purpose of comedy. When one can't laugh at criticism -- what comedy is at it's best -- one trades offense for learning. Thanks for the laugh.

He was so incredibly funny with minimal foul language. Plus his ability to put multiple interconnected story lines together and a Peter Sellers ability to play so many characters.

As for thin skinned people of perpetual grievance who can not laugh at a joke that is actually funny - I utilize my 10 ft pole.
"Never was there a time when I [Krsna] did not exist, nor you, nor all these
kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.” Bhagavad-gita