The future

da
dafu
Platform: Mac

Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:32 am Post

Fluff wrote:But I think it's very cruel, Master David ... very cruel :cry:
Fluff

Dear Fluff, please ask the one of your alternative selves who's a welder what his mates got up to.

Dave

Fluff
Platform: Mac + iOS

Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:03 pm Post

dafu wrote:
Fluff wrote:But I think it's very cruel, Master David ... very cruel :cry:
Fluff

Dear Fluff, please ask the one of your alternative selves who's a welder what his mates got up to.
Dave

Young Master David,
Nowhere within the encyclopaedic outpourings of Sigmund Freud and his co-conspirator Carl Jung, have they ever alluded to, even in the vaguest way, that the pussy cat and its nine lives phenomenon, in anyway equates to schizophrenia. In all of my nine earthly lives, and even now, in my Astral Plane existence, I was and am ... just me.

However, Master David, your mentioning of ‘Welders’ does muddy the waters somewhat.

As a species, welders possess more ...phrenias, than any other species on the planet. I don’t doubt that Schizo.... is in there with them, somewhere. Obviously, above, you are referring to the human that I kindly allowed to remain in his home with his breeding partner, and pups, when I moved in, in Spring 1999.

Excuse me for a moment, young David, Pangur is whispering in my ear.
What is it, pangur? He wrote what!? That’s correct, he did, didn’t he, and repeated them on numerous occasions, too? That as well. I remember it. I don’t think I should be repeating it, though. What! I should? Why? Master David is barking up the wrong tree ... did you have to say BARKING!? We are cats, y’ know. However, Pangur, I think you are right.

Young Master David, Pangur has pointed out that throughout his 7000+ posts, Vic-k, to whom, I think, we are both referring, has mentioned on numerous occasions, various facets of what could legitimately call, ’Social Intercourse’ ie. ‘Gymnasticated Fornication’; Bondage& Sado-Masochism etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., and so-on and so forth.

One hesitates to point out flaws in a fellow crew members proffered thesis, however, Master David, the aforementioned instances of human interaction, I feel, one could safely assume, are entered into freely, and in anticipation of enjoying oneself ... however perverted and painful the experience ... unlike your poor, ‘irritating instructor’ who as I said (seems aeons ago) was, In my opinion, treated very cruelly.
Take care Master David,
Fluff

PS Pangur has just pointed out to me, that, had I been in your shoes, I'd have done exactly the same!
smelly smart-arse Pangur!! hissssssssss hisssssssss :evil:
Sent from Pangur ban's Astral iPad

nom
Platform: Mac + iOS

Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:52 pm Post

gr wrote:
pkursawe wrote:4% of the population is learning or performing better, when you put them down.

They do better dead than alive?! :lol: :lol:

Just when you think that the eugenics craze is finally over... :roll:
Complete and utter NOMsense.