AmberV
Platform: Mac + Linux

Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:36 pm Post

.:.
Ioa Petra'ka
“Whole sight, or all the rest is desolation.” —John Fowles

pink

Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:53 pm Post

sign me up for that one too. And the red pill. No wait, was it the blue pill?
Now writing: random bloggy stuff

gr
Platform: Mac + iOS

Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:09 pm Post

I heard that, if you take all three, Scriv full screen rains green phosphorescent letters. Oh, and you can fly a helicopter.

--Greg

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:08 pm Post

gr wrote:Oh, and you can fly a helicopter.

Without rotors 8)
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

valente.mac
Platform: Mac

Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:36 pm Post

Yeah, take the three pills (the Scrivener one as last!) and you'll become Arnold schwarzenegger (pre-governor) in Matrix IV. Your mission is to find the perfect plot for a novel.

Wock

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:51 pm Post

"You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Blue Pill Side Effects wrote: Headache, facial flushing, and upset stomach. Less commonly, bluish vision, blurred or loss of vision, or sensitivity to light may occur. In the rare event of an erection lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury.

Red Pill Side Effects wrote:
  • impatience with low-and-slow thinking – clinging to old ways, tired models, inefficient processes, outdated paradigms, ALL mental dinasours!
  • frustration with the futility of forms – medical forms, registration forms, employment forms, conversational forms, relational forms, social forms, ALL confining forms!
  • exasperation with meaningless monotony – having to do menial tasks, over and over again, that yield little if any inspiration or freshness, ALL mind-numbing minutiae!

The Black and White PIll
Michael Marshall Smith wrote:“The biggest software advance for writers since the word processor.”
The wheel is turning but the hamster is still dead.