Page 1 of 4

The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:41 pm
by Wock
Since the American Economy is cratering the Federal Reserve Bank has decided to issue a new Dollar Bill to better represent the strained economic times in America. Here is the new Bill.



:-P

Re: The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:16 pm
by AmberV
And here I thought it was going to look like this:

Image

Re: The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:36 pm
by Wock
LOL

I think that is what the loan agreement looks like.
:D

Re: The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:09 pm
by vic-k
jeeezz!!! my inlaws look like him :shock:

Re: The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:38 pm
by Eldritch
vic-k wrote:jeeezz!!! my inlaws look like him :shock:


Both of them? :shock:

Re: The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:45 pm
by vic-k
All of em!! :shock:

Re: The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:49 pm
by Eldritch
I'm not sure what to say vic... I mean... all of them! :shock: Was there an accident, something the family don't like to talk about?

Re: The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:01 pm
by vic-k
I don`t know El. None of em talk to me anyway! Suppose that`s a blessing really

Re: The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:20 pm
by Eldritch
vic-k wrote:I don`t know El. None of em talk to me anyway! Suppose that`s a blessing really


Yeah, means you'll save a few pennies come Christmas. :twisted:

Re: The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 pm
by Jaysen
I kind of expect vic-k looks like his in-laws based on these pictures.

:twisted:

Re: The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:28 pm
by Jaysen
Eldritch wrote:There is eloquence in screaming.

Out of curiosity, you ever live in a house with infants or toddlers?

Re: The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:35 pm
by Eldritch
Jaysen wrote:Out of curiosity, you ever live in a house with infants or toddlers?


Thankfully no. I have this strange impulse to wrap them up and post them to the Arctic. It has therefore been suggested I avoid them where possible.

Re: The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:55 pm
by Jaysen
Eldritch wrote:
Jaysen wrote:Out of curiosity, you ever live in a house with infants or toddlers?


Thankfully no. I have this strange impulse to wrap them up and post them to the Arctic. It has therefore been suggested I avoid them where possible.

I thought so. No one having endured a night of infant "eloquence", or the "eloquence" of a toddler would have that sig without 30 or forty apologies or emoticons.

Re: The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:44 pm
by Eldritch
Jaysen wrote:I thought so. No one having endured a night of infant "eloquence", or the "eloquence" of a toddler would have that sig without 30 or forty apologies or emoticons.


I did debate the apologies, then, just as I was going to click those little emoticons I thought, hold on.... I kept it in my pants for this very reason... peaceful nights, restful mornings, the ability to go out when I like. Life is so, so good. :mrgreen: I have nothing to apologise for.

Re: The New American Dollar

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:58 pm
by vic-k
Eldritch wrote:Yeah, means you'll save a few pennies come Christmas.


I said they don`t talk to me. I didn`t say they don`t take. Friggin freeloaders, arn`t they? :(

Anyway! Jaysen. El is as hobbled as you are. There`s a woman in his life! Kids...women, all the same, ones as bad as the other. :(