I GOT IN!!!

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:48 pm Post

wandering around naked is what being a student is all about!! jeezz!! :shock:
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Jaysen

Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:04 pm Post

vic-k wrote:wandering around naked is what being a student is all about!! jeezz!! :shock:

this may be a generational gap. Or maybe he is better than us.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

Wock

Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:37 pm Post

vic-k wrote:wandering around naked is what being a student is all about!! jeezz!! :shock:

We never "wandered" we streaked
The wheel is turning but the hamster is still dead.

vic-k

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:23 pm Post

Jaysen wrote: Or maybe he is better than us.

...MAYBE? :shock:
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Jaysen

Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:07 am Post

vic-k wrote:
Jaysen wrote: Or maybe he is better than us.

...MAYBE? :shock:

I know it might be hard to believe, but Sebbi may be a closet +3. He has that .... hidden potential to show us all how much more we could achieve. And he is young. With the proper influence and coaching he could be the greatest yet.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

vic-k

Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:11 am Post

Mr Jaysen,
My human, vic-k, assumed, mistakenly, that you were implying, that he, vic-k, was maybe better than you two hillbillies. Obviously, he, is of the opinion, he is, better than you two. Better at what, exactly, I shudder to think :shock:

Since it appears that the, 'He', in question is young Master Sebastian, it only goes to confirm, that as usual, your aim is, off ; woefully wide of the mark! He comes from a gene pool, vastly superior, to the primeval slime slick, of the +3`s origins

However, if he continues to receives any more advice, of the calibre already offered ( I use the word advice in its loosest connotation, obviously), this inordinately gifted/talented, and sensitive, young man, will be debauched, before, he enters Higher Education.

I intend to raise the matter with KB & AV and have you three barred from posting. Even the usually civil and courteous Antony is coming out with licentious utterances. I am flummoxed and dumbfounded :shock:
Do take care
Fluff

Se
Sebbi

Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:49 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:

this may be a generational gap. Or maybe he is better than us.

Perhaps. I wouldn't be surprised if my standards drop after a few weeks of being there. I have been known to enjoy casual nudity (including at festivals and during performances that I'm in), so we'll see what the socially acceptable standard in my hall becomes.

I think pajamas would at least be a good idea whilst I'm still getting to know the people I'm living with.
Everything my heart desires, may you achieve and be my accomplice

Jaysen

Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:27 am Post

Sebbi wrote:I have been known to enjoy casual nudity (including at festivals and during performances that I'm in), so we'll see what the socially acceptable standard in my hall becomes.

See this is the generational gap to which I referred. The nudity that you cite is not "casual" but formal. Like at a nude beach, it is expected. Casual nudity is what happens after you lose count of the number of drinks and suddenly realize that the naked idiot everyone is laughing at is your reflection in a mirror. Or even better, it is that nudity that occurs when you get out of bed and a sultry voice causes shivers with the phrase "you think I am done with you?"

As you can see, we "old salts" and "original Adams" and in vic-k's case "dirty old men" think of nudity in very distinct terms that are likely to be different from yours. Please be patient with us as we refuse to adapt to the new century.
Jaysen

ImageImage

pink

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:54 pm Post

I thought for men that pjamas were a ratty old pair of track pants or a pair of boxer shorts (usually previously worn)
Now writing: random bloggy stuff

Jaysen

Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:15 pm Post

pink wrote:I thought for men that pjamas were a ratty old pair of track pants or a pair of boxer shorts (usually previously worn)

Only for sober men. Or men who have some level of pride. The common male believes that God created them with all the required sleep time outerwear already in place.
Jaysen

ImageImage

Se
Sebbi

Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:45 pm Post

Quick update:

I leave at dawn on Saturday. I am drowning in boxes. I can barely move around my room now. The only things not packed are my glasses, my speakers, my Macbook and my guitar.

Tomorrow I go to town to tie up a few loose ends; then that's it.

Before I was excited, and now I am terrified. I mean really, absolutely bricking it. I don't always cope well in large social situations.
I think freshers week counts as a large social situation.

I have reason to be nervous.
That said, my dentist said to me today that if I wasn't feeling like that I probably aren't prepared for it; either that or I'm not human.

Oh yeah - the other thing is that my halls don't have internet access, so after Saturday I might not be around as much as usual. I think this will be a very healthy thing for me.
Everything my heart desires, may you achieve and be my accomplice