Our NEW three word Pirate story

Jacqi Corgan

Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:12 pm Post

. Heartbreakingly disappointed, Cephalopod
A scrivener using Scrivener. (Credit to xiamenese! :) )

Jaysen
Platform: Mac + Windows

Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:53 pm Post

ate Marty. Replacement
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

vic-k
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:57 pm Post

`Story-arc' now required
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Jaysen

Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:59 pm Post

by unimaginative pirate
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

vic-k

Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:05 pm Post

. Repentant phantom McFadden
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Jacqi Corgan

Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:24 pm Post

ineffectually haunted Cephalopod

vic-k

Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:39 pm Post

. Molluscy pique prevailing

Jacqi Corgan

Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:03 pm Post

, Cephalopod continued traveling

Jaysen

Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:09 pm Post

, a leadless dog
Jaysen

ImageImage

vic-k

Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:34 pm Post

shouted, 'Mates-for-Squids

MarcustheBlacksmith

Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:36 am Post

and still does.

The end.
:mrgreen:
Come on guys, we killed off our main character and couldn't think about anything but squid sex. Now who wants to start a New/New Three Word Pirate Story?
sincères amitiés,
Monsieur Clangy Bangy

But t'weren't the Almighty that lifted her nighty...'twas Roger the lodger, the dodger!

vic-k

Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:49 am Post

or is it?
`ang on a minit roo-boy! It was halfbrain that killed off our hero, not `WE`. I was trying for a `Ceph farts out McFadden alive and kicking` scenario, It`s hard work wi`yoo lot :shock:

Jaysen

Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:38 pm Post

I am beginning to loth myself.... Here is why.

Listen clangy, dog breath is on the right track. squiddy should have excreted a "not to pleasant" version of our primary character. At worst we could have revisited the hybridized mannequins to give Marty a mating chance.

But then again we were off on a bizarre tangent from the beginning. Maybe it is time to put a slug in its brain and stop the suffering.

Proposed subject... Canine eating raptors. Not the reptiles, but the feathered kind. sub plot, raptors are unable to distinguish canine from pigeon.

Or maybe something else.
Jaysen

ImageImage

vic-k

Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:39 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:I am beginning to loth myself....

Mr Jaysen,
Do come in and lie down on my couch :)
My name is Dr. Mulallity. I am a clinical psychologist and my field of expertise is 'Self-image Dismorphobia (SID for short). This condition is quite rare, but you appear to be suffering from one of its variants, along with a severe dose of caninous obsessivorosa.

To begin with, we`ll engage in a spot of generalised word association. I`ll say a word: you tell me the first thing that springs to mind. OK? :D Splendid! :wink:
First word:
Wuff

Jaysen

Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:52 pm Post

FIRE!
RELOAD!
FIRE!

I know that is three words and that punctuation is also present, but in the stream of consciousness in which they occurred they might have been hyphenated.
Jaysen

ImageImage