Mother Earth

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:33 pm Post

As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Eldritch
Platform: Mac

Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:00 am Post

Wow. Truly stunning. I'm sure I could see my house on one of those shots. Now I know why my electricity bill is so high. :lol:
When in doubt, have a man come through the door with a gun in his hand.
--Raymond Chandler

vic-k

Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:16 am Post

Eldritch wrote:Wow. Truly stunning. I'm sure I could see my house on one of those shots. Nah … That's the RED LION. Notice how they've blurred the image of the naked protesters on the picket line? :shock: Now I know why my electricity bill is so high. :lol:
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Eldritch
Platform: Mac

Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:12 am Post

I was trying not to look too closely. :oops: By the way, that reminds me, how are you finding the season ticket to the new domanatrix establishment?
When in doubt, have a man come through the door with a gun in his hand.
--Raymond Chandler

nom
Platform: Mac + iOS

Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:15 pm Post

Eldritch wrote:I was trying not to look too closely. :oops: By the way, that reminds me, how are you finding the season ticket to the new domanatrix establishment?

He hasn't found it yet. They keep telling him it's in the rubbish skip out the back, charge him a hundred quid and let him search through the refuse for 30 minutes as long as he's naked and they can film his search. Every 5 minutes they come out and yell at him to hurry up because he only has X minutes left. Most inspired marketing I've seen! :wink:
Complete and utter NOMsense.

vic-k

Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:55 pm Post

nom wrote:Most inspired marketing I've seen!

Yeah! You wish! pfffrrrtttttt!!!!