Christmas shopping...

Eldritch
Platform: Mac

Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:35 pm Post

vic-k wrote:If it`s cacti , you can tie a piece of string between them and hang your balls from it.

:shock:

vic-k wrote:perhaps...not an avenue to explore eh?

:shock:

You stay away from my avenue. No exploration whatsoever. You hear that Mr Vic?
When in doubt, have a man come through the door with a gun in his hand.
--Raymond Chandler

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:55 pm Post

El
Yer nowt burra NIMBY....orrisit a NIMBA

I aint got no time for avenooss anyway! Av`n growed up in t` rubble strewn back streets of da ghetto :twisted:
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Eldritch

Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:03 am Post

da ghetto be buggered! I did my time in Nham. That made a man out of me , I can tell you. You didn't know when they were gonna come at you, or from where. Eyes peeled, always alert. Keeping yourself on the brink of fitness. You had to, otherwise you'd go down. If you fell, they'd leave you to the mercy of the hoardes behind. Oh yes, cheltenham on a weekend. That moment when your dice was rolled, your time to go. all those carefully planned maneuvers running through your mind. But would you, could you, make it? You just had to hope that lady luck didn't play away, leaving you to face last orders alone!
--Raymond Chandler

vic-k

Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:40 pm Post

El
I was beginning to feel honoured to have made your acquaintance, until you shattered my illusion with .`Cheltenham`. :shock:

Cheltenham; that, `Salubritas et Eruditio`, hell hole!!!

Actually El, that was a pretty good description of how I feel whenever I have to go out in the company of my inlaws :evil:....er...erm... I shouldn`t say this...but seeing as it`s nearly Christmas :cry:..Im still laughing at yer very funny and clever post. But! Do try not to set too high a standard for the rest of us riffraff :lol:
Take care
vic
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

pink

Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:31 pm Post

I even got my christmas cards off to australia before the internation posting deadline (well ok - on the day). That's the first time in about 5 years!
Now writing: random bloggy stuff

vic-k

Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:47 pm Post

You`ve obviously been practising for five years. About the length of time my wife has been practising filling and emptying the sodding dish washer. Naw!! more like twenty years :cry:

pink

Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:54 pm Post

it's husband's who need to practise filling and emptying dishwashers. Mine is so illogical to the extreme, that things come out dirtier than when they went in, thanks to a saucepan laid over the top of the glasses, or several spoons sticking through the base and preventing the thingamajig from going around.

vic-k

Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:45 am Post

jeezzz!! Pink,

Y`really turn me on when you talk like that 8) :twisted: :twisted:

Eldritch

Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:44 am Post

My dishwasher stopped working the other day. :cry: I thought it was going to be an awful chore over Christmas. I even debated getting a new one, at least to tide me over the Christmas period. But joy of joys, good news yesterday. Her Aunt is feeling much better so she'll be home soon. :D
--Raymond Chandler

pink

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:24 am Post

boom boom.

vic-k

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:36 am Post

Now that really is a very sexist thing to say. :shock:

I think I may just sit here and watch, as they arrive, circling over head, dropping lower and lower. With the blood in your veins turned to ice, you`ll be unable to move; paralysed with fear.

Even before the initial onslaught begins, you`ll be imagining the excruciating pain, that you will have to endure, before merciful release takes you, but having said that, the taking could be a long time acoming

Who`ll be the first to arrive: will it be Amber; Alexandria; Margaret; Katherine; Maria; gawwd help y`, if it`s Molly`s Mum; Jenny; Geekygirl et al.

You`ve blown it this time pal !!

Unless, of course, you print a retraction :shock: Hee!.hee!hee!...A really grovelling, self debasing apology. You can do it El...unless of course... you get a bad dose of `Writer`s Block` :lol: :lol:

Bring it on!! yeahh!! :twisted:

pink

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:41 am Post

Dishwasher's might have aunts - it could have been a washing machine or a water purifyer - related by marriage of course. Who says machines can't have a social life?

vic-k

Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:00 pm Post

PINK!! WOT ARE Y` DOIN`? :shock:

YER MAKIN EXCUSES FOR HIM!! Jeeezzz!! wot are y` like :shock:

pink

Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:12 pm Post

I was just putting on my christmas stockings.