True Horror Story From Beyond The Grave

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:01 pm Post

Siren,
Be my guest! Please :wink: Pull out all the stops, aim for the jugular,. or/Or even a juggler if you can find one.

Franz :wink:
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

vic-k

Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:36 am Post

. TRUE HORROR STORY FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE
. Chapter 4 and a little bit

Just let me tell you this, you`re not gonna believe it. Little Buddy loved Jameson! Yeah!! The little guy loved it. As soon as I`d entered the room, glass in hand, his little tail would start wagging. It would be going like the clappers of Hell, when he saw the glass.

He used to reach into the glass with one of his funny little arms, and dip a claw into the `Holy Distillation`, and then lick it off.

Actually, he was licking Jameson of a claw and nodding his little head in approval, watching,... as I... typed out the first four paragraph ..of..of..chapter thr... I feel like shit .

My beloved Lilly, the mouse hound, would jump up on to my desk top and park her arse on the opposite side of iMac and sit looking at Buddy. Oft times, she would walk across and rub her nose against his, before jumping down and toddling off out of the room. I swear! every time the little bitch did that, Buddy would go a much deeper shade of green. He used to ...blush. Jeeezz! What..what have I done? I miss the little bastard!

conclusion continues....
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

vic-k

Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:24 am Post

I think I have just endured one of those `Epiphanous Interludes` :shock:
Either that or it was a Jameson tainted `Senior Momment :?

I`ll have to give this some serious thought :(

Kh
Khadrelt
Platform: Mac

Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:51 pm Post

I think I've finally figured you out, vic-k. You're not a 63-year-old welder, you're only posing as one on this forum. In reality you're an ultra-famous teen pop sensation. Am I right? At least close?
And that, my Liege, is how we know the earth to be banana-shaped.

Jo
Jolanth Szatmary
Platform: Mac + iOS

Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:49 pm Post

Khadrelt wrote:I think I've finally figured you out, vic-k. You're not a 63-year-old welder, you're only posing as one on this forum. In reality you're an ultra-famous teen pop sensation. Am I right? At least close?

You're late. I think everyone on the forums has got this one worked out by now.

Kh
Khadrelt

Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:31 pm Post

Dang. I always was a little slow. :(
And that, my Liege, is how we know the earth to be banana-shaped.

vic-k

Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:20 pm Post

All right!!Ok! I am[/b][/b] Britany Spears, most of the time, except for when I`m Mrs.Beckham, or like now, I`m Paris Hilton

See if I care

Jo
Jolanth Szatmary
Platform: Mac + iOS

Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:32 pm Post

You're not fooling us, Paul. Or should I rather say: Diana?

vic-k

Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:35 pm Post

I most earnestly beg the indulgence of any sad soul who may be reading my sorry saga, as this is `off topic`gawd f`giv me, I`m a sinner! My good lady wife has ordered me to Google `Mothers` Ruin` to see why gin is so called.

Don`t ask me why she wants to know, cos I don`t know.

Whilst awaiting the final outcome, cop aload o` this:
http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Phrases- ... 89206.html

xiamenese

Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:39 am Post

vic-k wrote:I most earnestly beg the indulgence of any sad soul who may be reading my sorry saga, as this is `off topic`gawd f`giv me, I`m a sinner! My good lady wife has ordered me to Google `Mothers` Ruin` to see why gin is so called.

Don`t ask me why she wants to know, cos I don`t know.

Whilst awaiting the final outcome, cop aload o` this:
http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Phrases- ... 89206.html

Hmm ... Hippy is almost right ... wrong in that it is Dutch Gin that was and still is "Genever", not London or Plymouth Gin, leave alone Bombay Sapphire. And gin wasn't as strong as it is now, so was drunk by the pint. Try that with your Jameson, Vic-k ... or perhaps you already do ... :wink:

I love the taste of gin, but find it a depressant.

Mark

vic-k

Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:38 am Post

Mark,
Whenever I smell gin, I alway think it would probably make a good `paint stripper`URGHHH!! :shock:

But having said that :wink: If it does it for you!
Well! Keep on Rockin`:twisted:
vic

Juddbert

Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:55 am Post

Bombay Sapphire… now that’s one to steer well clear of if there’s no vowel in the month! Mmmn, mmnn. I’ll quaff the odd measure or two, when I’m away from the malt. Whisky has my vote though, be it Highland Park, Talisker, Lagavulin, Laphroaig… whisky without an ‘e’, thank you. Peaty rather than sherried, Islay rather than Speyside… Oh dear me - would that my wallet could keep up with my taste.

:oops:
Can't write right. Don't care neither. Er...either.

Scrivener 3.1.5 on macOS 10.15.6
Occasional player of the old Scappleodium...

vic-k

Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:54 am Post

Judders you dirty beast!

That lot`s almost erotic :twisted: Calm down! :wink:

I can`t handle that kind of talk, first thing in the morning, it`s got me all a dither :oops:
Now, do behave yourself :wink:

Take care,

Jameson oops! sorry! I mean
Vic

Juddbert

Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:12 am Post

I should just mention, for the benefit of those poor souls yet to discover the delights of Scotland's finest, that Highland Park is not an Islay malt. It heralds from Orkney and is, in this mere sassanach's opinion, the greatest all-rounder in the history of distillation.

:)
Can't write right. Don't care neither. Er...either.

Scrivener 3.1.5 on macOS 10.15.6
Occasional player of the old Scappleodium...

vic-k

Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:34 pm Post

TRUE HORROR STORY FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE
. Chapter 5: Conclussion

Y`know when your boyfriend/girlfriend; wife/husband; civil partner/regular one night stand (wot`s`at?), elbows you out of their life, they automatically assume the mantle of biggest bitch /bastard that ever slithered forth from the primal swamp. Until, that is, a well meaning, sympathetic and like minded friend, agrees with you, and voices that opinion. Whereupon, you round on said friend, and alienate them for life, with more vitriol than you ever spat at those responsible for the original generation of vitriol, in the first place! There`s probably a,`Society For the Lifelong Alienated`, somewhere out there.

It`s like that with little Buddy, only, nobody else knows about him, or…knew. Except for Lilly of course, my cat and you can`t really count her,…she`s female; as fickle as hell (oops! Better be careful what I say down here). It behoves me therefore, in fairness to Buddy, and indeed myself, to speak in his favour, since, he was nothing if not the product of my Id; a peevish response, from deep within, to the super ego frustrated, wholly irrational desire, for attainment of the unattainable.

The short of it is, the little guy was only doing his job. His job description, penned, deep inside, by yours truly.

You know something! And this is what`s screwing me up. When y`slam a couple of words on the page, that seem to work(at least for you), and you think,â€