Lektronic gadgets for writing

pink

Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:20 am Post

I wonder if it might be an iPalm...
Now writing: random bloggy stuff

Eldritch
Platform: Mac

Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:09 pm Post

pink wrote:I wonder if it might be an iPalm...

Can't see Palm finding that a workable prospect :shock:

Perhaps a Newton? Then again, perhaps not.
When in doubt, have a man come through the door with a gun in his hand.
--Raymond Chandler

dixonge
Platform: Win + iOS

Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:30 am Post

perhaps the iTablet?

They seem to get product naming right more often than not. Although iPod does *not* seem intuitive yet has become the defacto brand name for all MP3 players.

pink

Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:39 am Post

Not to mention the term "podcast"

It's a huge shame the newton never took off when it was released. I am watching how the iPhone pans out, because I've wanted a PDA for ages, but it needs to be something that I just stick in a dock, and it totally syncs with my mac. No hoops and hacks to force it to work - just plug and play.

I mistakenly got a samsung phone (because it was pink and shiny!) and it doesn't sync with my mac at all. My old Ericsson worked so smoothly - I was all set to upgrade to the cybershot phone. But when I saw the pink shiny one, which also had 5 megapixel camera, I changed my mind at the last minute.

It does slide into my back jeans pocket neatly. Although one day i'll sit down and hear a "snap!" and it will be all over!

And worse, I switched to orange and signed up for an 18 month contract, when I'd been with O2 for years. Orange have been simply woeful, and O2 even went out of their way to make sure my closing with them was smooth. What a stupid mistake!

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:09 pm Post

talk about `Bimboemia`jeeezz!!
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

pink

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:31 pm Post

wow, I googled "Bimboemia", and only this topic shows up. That must be googletastic!

Edit: Hey wait, are you calling me a bimbo because I sabotaged my communication and organisational setup over a pink shiny slidey phone??

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:43 pm Post

In The Hairyarsed Weders Lexicon...Bimboemia means: "Gorgeous but needs looking after and shouldn`t really be let out on her own."

Try Googling `fluffy Skunkmunster` 8) we`re famoush blue eyesh :wink:
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.