Luther is Back ... but....?

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:36 am Post

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vk2lp

OK Cross! Y' think y're gerrin away with it ... but y're not! You'll 'ave t' do berra than just a little piccy on a wall full o' dead 'ns. If y' don't deliver soon, you could end up wi' a shit load o' Scriv miscreants an' ner'do 'ells under your bed!!
So!! Where is she, Cross? Where the f*** is Alice?!!! :evil:
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Juddbert
Platform: Mac

Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:05 pm Post

Probably charming audiences at the Bristol Old Vic. :?
Can't write right. Don't care neither. Er...either.

Scrivener 3.1.5 on macOS 10.15.6
Occasional player of the old Scappleodium...

vic-k

Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:27 pm Post

Juddbert wrote:Probably charming audiences at the Bristol Old Vic.
:shock: Feck Bristol's Old Vic!!! Worrabout Stockport's old Vic?!!!!
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Juddbert

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:00 pm Post

Hmmm...hasn't Stockport's old Vic already got hisself an international coterie of ardent admirers? :wink:

Ne
NeilCross

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:23 am Post

Sorry I missed this, Vic. But keep your eyes peeled.

(Or she might peel them for you.)

vic-k

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:28 am Post

NeilCross wrote:Sorry I missed this, Vic. But keep your eyes peeled.
(Or she might peel them for you.)
Listen y' wassack!! If y're saying all we're gonna get, is the gorgeous arse end of her disappearing through the the auto-doors of Wandsworth's ALDI store, "And that's y' lot!", then you got friggin big problems, Cross!! BIG 'N's!!. It won't be just the NSA-FBI-GCHQ crawling all over y'r 'ard drive, pal!! Don't be surprised if y' keyboard turns to putty, or y' pinkies start going through y'r touch screens, leaving them covered with flesh eating gunge! If you think Ken's fingers were in a bad way, y'd berra think again! :evil:
Y'r borrowed times runnin' out, Cross... fast!

Best wishes
Vic

Fluff
Platform: Mac + iOS

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:45 am Post

Oh please, please, Master Neil, bring Miss Alice back soon. I'm sharing a Writer's-room with a very angry Velociraptor!! :shock: Image

Fluff :cry:
Sent from Pangur ban's Astral iPad

Ne
NeilCross

Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:10 pm Post

Vic can sleep at ease in his bed.

But that's as much as I can say. The exact nature of Alice's movements must remain a mystery, until Alice says otherwise.... or I risk paying a most terrible price.

vic-k

Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:03 pm Post

Y're pushin' it Pal... y're pushin it!!
:evil:

Ne
NeilCross

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:57 am Post

Vic, you might want to check out the end of the Ep 4 trailer....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-jm2mnq ... e=youtu.be

vic-k

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:36 am Post

NeilCross wrote:Vic, you might want to check out the end of the Ep 4 trailer....

Felling a tree all day yesterday (don't ask!), so missed the lad last night, but will catch him this afternoon, garden permitting. I'll be watching whilst making a waxen figure resembling a certain feckless, Customer Care abandoning, so called crime writer. I'll have to hand, a box of over a hundred pins and a goodly supply of scalpel blades, for fine detail work on aforementioned wax figure. If you think I'm kiddin' y', check out below. Voodoo is strong badarsed juju!

I'm warning you Cross, if it's just the backside of Alice disappearing through a door...you're for it!.. truly... y're for it!! :evil:

DO TAKE CARE
Vic
Attachments
draft_lens7033142module151828449photo_1311698360image154.jpg
draft_lens7033142module151828449photo_1311698360image154.jpg (78.64 KiB) Viewed 1354 times

vic-k

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:06 pm Post

Looks like y've survived this time, pal... but it was a skin of the teeth scenario.
Anyway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2WzocbSd2w
Attachments
Unknown.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg (1.79 KiB) Viewed 1326 times

Juddbert

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:41 pm Post

Not a word about poor Ripley I see, Vic? Stockport hotrod or not, you stand accused of blatant sexism matey.

vic-k

Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:10 am Post

TinMan wrote:
Not a word about poor Ripley I see, Vic? Stockport hotrod or not, you stand accused of blatant sexism matey.

Listen!.. y' Celtic croaker. wot the 'ell d' y' expect from a sicko like Cross, Bill&Ben! :shock:
Ripley is a character in a friggin telly series! Shit 'appens... dunnit... eh? Gerroverit! But Alice... Alice, she's a... goddess. A gorgeous, beautiful wicked Goddess. A tauntress... a beguiling tauntress... a beautiful temptress. She trifles, pitilessly, with brave, real men's emotions. A Hellen of Troy... a million times over. I could compare her to a summer day... a day of pending thunder storms, and their unleashing of immeasurable pent up powerful lust fuelled passion....

Ripley? :? Oh yeah. Ah well, c'est la vie...eh?

Roll on next Tus. 9pm. Seems like a month away! :cry:
Vic

KB
Site Admin

Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:56 pm Post

DAMMIT. I had intended to code into Scrivener a failsafe that would completely eat Neil's script if he tried to do anything bad to Ripley, but I forgot. As a result, I found myself shouting at the screen on Tuesday night. Cross shall not be forgiven. I shall get my revenge in code somehow...
"You can't waltz in here, use my toaster, and start spouting universal truths without qualification."