Sleep Poll

How Many Hours Does Keith Sleep A Night?

0 - Not possible for one person to do all he does and sleep
43%
1 -2
14%
3-4
14%
5-6
19%
> 7
10%

Total votes: 21
Ma
Margaret

Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:49 pm Post

Now that Keith's gone, the Scriveners can play. This question has been raised in numerous posts and I have to admit a certain fascination with knowing the answer. Do I really want to trust my life's work to a sleep-deprived pogrammer? Now there's a question.

Margaret

alexwein
Platform: Mac

Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:19 pm Post

Haha. With 4 votes, it's split evenly in half between none and 5-6 hours! Funny.
Inspiration is for amateurs...the rest of us just show up.
-Chuck Close
http://alexandriapallas.com

Ma
Margaret

Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:24 pm Post

I've been feeling awful that I even suggested Scrivener (and Keith) might not be 100% trustworthy. In truth, I haven't had a single qualm about losing work since I imported my first document. I can't think of another program I've felt so comfortable with, or confident about. Ever.

Margaret

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:13 pm Post

Margaret and Alexandria,
Can you be really sure that Keith isn`t like me: a nocturnal, skeletal, spectral being, existing on an infusion of Laudanum, Absinth, and the blood of 18yr old virgins, whose birthdays are 1 minute to midnight on Walpurgis Eve.

If you tell me your birthdays, I may send you a card.

The Director
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

alexwein

Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:56 pm Post

Hi vic-k,

Hmmm, you're the one whose favorite font has little blood drops dripping down, aren't you? I'm sensing a theme here...

Ah, er, no, I think I'll keep my birthday to myself, thanks anyway...shivers.... :shock:

Alexandria
-Chuck Close

vic-k

Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:20 pm Post

Alexandria, my `Precious`,
Your shyness doth becomes you so, `tis no mind.
Why don`t you whisper Margaret's birthday to me.
None will know; twill be our special secret.

Adieu

The Director
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Spitfire31

Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:29 pm Post

What makes you presume that 'Keith' is a single person?

/Joey

alexwein

Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:20 pm Post

vic-k wrote:Alexandria, my `Precious`,
Your shyness doth becomes you so, `tis no mind.
Why don`t you whisper Margaret's birthday to me.
None will know; twill be our special secret.

Adieu

The Director

It's just like you blood-sucking types to think that a girl would betray a member of her own gender just because of some smooth talker. No way, Mr. The Director. You are on your own. And you would be the first person to ever call me 'shy.' :twisted:

Alexandria
-Chuck Close

vic-k

Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:15 am Post

Mon dieu! Alexandria, c`est fantastique!!
A woman possessed of a delicate shyness on the one hand,
and a `kick ass additood` on the other,
grrr! thats my kinda woman, DIRECTOR!!!!! GET BACK INSIDE NOW!!!!

Alexandria,
I`m afraid I must take you to task over the way you are flaunting yourself before The Director.

The pathetic creature needs understanding and consistency in his life , not confounding. And while we`re at, it! don`t start flaunting yourself in french either, he doesn`t understand a word of it. He gets it all off the translator widget, he thinks women like it, because they think it`s a sexy language, which, of course, it undeniably is....very. But that`s beside the point.

I`m sorry I was a bit sharp with you Alexandria, but you really must start showing a tad more restraint and if you bump into him again, well, just ignore him, and he`ll go away......albeit,.. with his tail between his legs...probably, and perhaps the salt encrusted track of a tear drop on his cheek but that`s life; it can be a bitch.

Bonne Nuit Alexandria,
Take care
Vic

Psstt!!! Alez mon petite, vic`s gone to make tea. Say something in `kick ass french to me , next time.

As my old pal Hannibal Lecter would say TA TA Alexandria TA TA
Director

vic-k

Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:55 am Post

Hello /Joey,
welcome to the thread (if you can call it that) If I were you, I`d get the hell out of here FAST!!!!
That vixen Alexandria is a `flaunter and taunter`, capable of the cruelest manipulations of simple men`s emotional insecurities and psychological flaws. Steer clear of her.

As for Margaret, I haven`t met her yet, but she could be as wicked as Alexandria ( or even worse), I know not. But indeed `hope not!!`

Ahhhh! fair Margaret and Alexandria, together in one thread,`tis a consummation devoutly to be wished`yes.. yes..mmmm...yes.

DIRECTOR! WILL YOU GO IN!! NOW!!

Sorry Joey , but you can see the kind of company your mixing with here.

I think it`s an odds on bet, that Keith is a single human being, albeit a muti-faceted personality with the combined intellectual prowess of four Einsteins and two Newtons and it`s this that makes people think he`s more than one man. He may have help from others, at times, but you can rest assured that he is a single entity but of complex construction.

I hope this is a stifactory answer.

Take care and take heed of my council

Vic

psst!! psst!! Joey, tis I the Director.
Joey`s a nice name. Unlike my friend Vic, a simple soul, who only sees that which is placed right before his eyes; cannot read between the line( no idea what `double spacing`is for); has no imagination; no sense of adventure/mischief/humour; I on the other hand was wondering ,if , perhaps, Joey is infact short for `Josephine`?

mmm I wonder

vic-k

Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:06 am Post

vic-k wrote:Hello /Joey,
welcome to the thread (if you can call it that) If I were you, I`d get the hell out of here FAST!!!!
That vixen Alexandria is a `flaunter and taunter`, capable of the cruelest manipulations of simple men`s emotional insecurities and psychological flaws. Steer clear of her.

As for Margaret, I haven`t met her yet, but she could be as wicked as Alexandria ( or even worse), I know not. But indeed `hope not!!`

Ahhhh! fair Margaret and Alexandria, together in one thread,`tis a consummation devoutly to be wished`yes.. yes..mmmm...yes.

DIRECTOR! WILL YOU GO IN!! NOW!!

Sorry Joey , but you can see the kind of company your mixing with here.

I think it`s an odds on bet, that Keith is a single human being, albeit a muti-faceted personality with the combined intellectual prowess of four Einsteins and two Newtons and it`s this that makes people think he`s more than one man. He may have help from others, at times, but you can rest assured that he is a single entity but of complex construction.

Mind you, Joey, I have to say, that there seems to be enough inellectual capacity on board `The Good Ship Scrivener` to illuminate the whole of the `Eastern Seaboard of the United States of America' aswell as a small hamlet in the Yorkshire Dales.

I hope this is a stifactory answer.

Take care and take heed of my council

Vic

psst!! psst!! Joey, tis I the Director.
Joey`s a nice name. Unlike my friend Vic, a simple soul, who only sees that which is placed right before his eyes; cannot read between the line( no idea what `double spacing`is for); has no imagination; no sense of adventure/mischief/humour; I on the other hand was wondering ,if , perhaps, Joey is infact short for `Josephine`?

mmm I wonder