Page 94 of 101

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:07 am
by brookter
.

"QED. Sed....", said

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:53 am
by Sin
Saaid sadly.
"Whoopee

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:36 am
by brookter
, stop that please

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:27 pm
by Wock
as she giggled

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:09 pm
by Sin
," it miserably mumbled

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:29 pm
by Wock
and drooled profusely

If someone gathered up all the 3 word text from this thread and posted the story I think it would be a classic literature piece in no time.

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:35 pm
by bargonzo
Wock wrote:If someone gathered up all the 3 word text from this thread and posted the story I think it would be a classic literature piece in no time.

I think you mean "at no time."
The thread has been gathered and posted through Chapter 2 or so....



through his porkchop-fat-slimed

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:13 pm
by Wock
bubbalicious pink center

If it all was gathered up and put into a "demo" SCR project and posted as a template I think I would giggle like a school girl who just ate mexican.

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:15 pm
by pigfender
(the sweetest kind)

like a school girl who just ate mexican... WHAT?!?!

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:20 pm
by Sin
while bitchily scratching

There's a compilation on page 56 of this thread. And the query letter is on page 57.

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:59 pm
by Wock
pigfender wrote:(the sweetest kind)

like a school girl who just ate mexican... WHAT?!?!



Poot humor

the darker regions

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:08 am
by Wock
Sin wrote:while bitchily scratching

There's a compilation on page 56 of this thread. And the query letter is on page 57.

AWESOME! I am giggling. I copied the summaries from page 56 and posted them on the front page for all to read. I think that is up to page 56 isn't it?

I think I just realized. This should be a book available in all bars (pubs for our friends on the other side of the pond). Simply put. If it makes complete sense give your keys to someone else or call a cab. :-)



of her cranial

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:54 am
by bargonzo
Wock wrote:AWESOME! I am giggling. I copied the summaries from page 56 and posted them on the front page for all to read. I think that is up to page 56 isn't it?


What??? You can post things on page one? Can you post them anywhere? Think of how disruptive to the internal logic of the narrative it would be to insert your own ejaculations of humor and wisdom into TFA anywhere you want! How do you do that? Imagine the possibilities! :roll:

itches--which, twitching

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:39 pm
by Wock
when I insert something I have no logic :-) Its not linear but rather chaotic yet flows by page numbers...



quivering and shaking

Re: Time For Another

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:18 pm
by Fluff
, shivering and quaking