Cadence
Platform: Mac + Windows

Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:19 pm Post

Oh.
What happened here?
I messed up stuff. Again. :(
I'm sorry vic-k :(
Cady.
Procrastination Dominatrix, Duchess of Delayshire, & Lady Protector of the Brown-throated Three-toed Sloth.

vic-k
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:25 pm Post

Cady wrote:Oh.
What happened here? Where?
I messed up stuff. Did y'? :? Again. You can only be an, Againer, if you're a before-er
I'm sorry vic-k You need a reason for that. If you're desperate, really desperate, I'll try and think of something, but it could be a while. :?
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Jaysen

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:32 pm Post

vic-k wrote:
Cady wrote:Oh.
What happened here? Where?
I messed up stuff. Did y'? :? Again. You can only be an, Againer, if you're a before-er
I'm sorry vic-k You need a reason for that. If you're desperate, really desperate, I'll try and think of something, but it could be a while. :?

You did notice that she captured Le D in her monitor? She could be sorry for that. Although I don't think it would be an apologetic sorry as much as it will be an "that was a stupid idea" sorry.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

vic-k

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:49 pm Post

They do have blood ties.
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

nom
Platform: Mac + iOS

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:06 am Post

Well, quite a resolution to the first climactic cliff-hanger. But new questions arise and others remain...

What sort of "tea" is Mr X importing via the imminent visit of his strange yet unammed friend? Did "tea" like it damage poor Jaysen's head or did a pre-existing impairment lead to his need for "tea"? Why is Cady so sorry - what secrets lurk beneath her innocent veneer? And still the final outcome of the disputed laptop remains unknown - did the lovely Angela get her way (does she ever not?) or is the inestimable Vic-k now writing his next best-seller using Scrivener?* It seems there is far more to CoffeeFix than initially meets the eye.

*And why is nom posting here rather than doing his taxes or writing his thesis?
Complete and utter NOMsense.

Fluff

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:17 am Post

nom wrote:*And why is nom posting here rather than doing his taxes or writing his thesis?

"Because you'reworth it" 8)

Fluff
Sent from Pangur ban's Astral iPad

vic-k

Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 am Post

nom wrote:Well, quite a resolution to the first climactic cliff-hanger. But new questions arise and others remain...

What sort of "tea" is Mr X importing via the imminent visit of his strange yet unammed friend?
Le D, informs me, that according to his Chinese supplier of Absinthe&Laudanum, in Chinatown Manchester, word in the æther has it, that it's either, TY-Phoo, PG Tips loose leaf or Yorkshire Tea bags'
Did "tea" like it damage poor Jaysen's head or did a pre-existing impairment lead to his need for "tea"?
I suspect he's always been a bit odd.

Why is Cady so sorry - what secrets lurk beneath her innocent veneer?
Are you for real! :shock:
And still the final outcome of the disputed laptop remains unknown - did the evil Angela get her way (does she ever not?) [i]when she squeals and screams, the noise is unbearable. In this instance I conceded defeat [/i] or is the inestimable Vic-k now writing his next best-seller using Scrivener?
*MS Works Word Processor, actually :(

It seems there is far more to CoffeeFix than initially meets the eye.
Yesterday I called in for a coffee. Claira said, "I quite enjoy being ogled by doe-eyed dirty old men, but don't you think you should drink at least one of the cups of coffee you've bought, this is number six?"
Ah well, c'est la vie, eh!

*And why is nom posting here rather than doing his taxes or writing his thesis?

nom

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:43 pm Post

Yorkshire tea. From China. It almost came out my nose...

Odd? Jaysen? Well, apart from the lack of a head, penchant for tea (while in the USA!) and habitual use of WIndows, what's odd? Oh...

I did say veneer. Besides, voice overs get some poetic licence!

Regarding squeals, may I suggest ear plugs?

MS Works? :shock:
You do know there's a Windows Beta of Scrivener available for trial?

Although I recommend actually drinking the coffee (I've heard that it's excellent at CoffeeFix and it helps with the writing), I don't know why Claira is complaining. You did pay right?

* :oops: You see there's a very good explanation, I just haven't thought of it yet...
Last edited by nom on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nom

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:45 pm Post

Fluff wrote:
nom wrote:*And why is nom posting here rather than doing his taxes or writing his thesis?

Fluff

That's it! :)
I knew cats were perceptive.

Fluff

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:42 pm Post

[quote="nom"]Yorkshire tea. From China. It almost came out my nose...
I believe that's what it tastes like.

Odd? Jaysen? Well, apart from the lack of a head, penchant for tea (while in the USA!) and habitual use of WIndows, what's odd? Oh...
Oddness of all kinds, is quite prevalent in all of our Colonies, or so I'm lead to believe.

I did say veneer. Besides, voice overs get some poetic licence!
Even as a veneer, 'inocence' where that floosie is concerned, is pushing the bounds of incredulity to the outer limits.

MS Works? :shock:
You do know there's a Windows Beta of Scrivener available for trial?
He's waiting for them to produce an, Idiot's or Dummies' Guide to the Scriv for Windows Tutorial.

Although I recommend actually drinking the coffee (I've heard that it's excellent at CoffeeFix and it helps with the writing), I don't know why Claira is complaining. You did pay right?
I get the impression, reading between the lines, that she was just trying to mother him.

* :oops: You see there's a very good explanation, for what? I just haven't thought of it yet...

Regarding squeals, may I suggest ear plugs?
He bought her one of these for Christmas. Well two actually, it was buy one get one free. He did try for a Pitbull muzzle, but they only had Jack Russell muzzles.
Fluff[
/quote]
Attachments
imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg (1.42 KiB) Viewed 1045 times
Sent from Pangur ban's Astral iPad

Jaysen

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:54 am Post

nom wrote:Odd? Jaysen? Well, apart from the lack of a head, penchant for tea (while in the USA!) and habitual use of WIndows, what's odd? Oh...

Habitual use of windows? Those are fighting word. I may now require satisfaction.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

vic-k

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:16 am Post

Jaysen wrote:Habitual use of windows? Those are fighting word. I may now require satisfaction.
A nice cup of coffee/tea and a piece of cake in CoffeeFix is quite satisfying. Mind you, with your jaded palate, satisfaction will probably be hard come by, even with Claira serving you. If Gareth serves you...you're probably on a loser. :(
Vic

Wock

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:19 pm Post

Fluff wrote:

Fluff

I feel like I ate a box of Lucky Charms...
The wheel is turning but the hamster is still dead.

vic-k

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:09 pm Post

Wock wrote:I feel like I ate a box of Lucky Charms...
Now there's a thing...