Dick
Harry
Bob

but not
Tom
Harry
Dick
Bob
The wheel is turning but the hamster is still dead.

Jaysen
Platform: Mac + Windows

Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:07 pm Post

This.
Wock wrote:Start with

Tom
Dick
Harry
Bob

but not
Tom
Harry
Dick
Bob

This is why we are reintroducing perigine falcons.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

Jacqi Corgan

Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:33 am Post

A scrivener using Scrivener. (Credit to xiamenese! :) )

Jaysen

Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:19 pm Post

Here is the "local" breeding pair page. http://rfalconcam.com/rfc-main/mainView.php By local I do not mean around the corner from my house, but the city that I work in. I do not work for Kodak. Those birds sure do a good job. It is amazing to watch them actually snag a Wock on the wing. one minute a bunch of Wocks, next a puff of feathers and one less Wock.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

vic-k
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:43 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:t is amazing to watch them actually snag a Wock on the wing. one minute a bunch of Wocks, next a puff of feathers and one less Wock.

As a surrogate (on behalf of my human,vic ), advocate of the general rehabilitation of Wocks, into the community as useful members of society, I feel the above is a little harsh. I doubt if the Wock in question sees the event, as of the genre: `Amazing` :shock:

Wocks, so harassed, have been know to gather together, and then crap, en masse over the heads of falcons and senjays.

Fluff
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Jaysen

Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:48 pm Post

Fluff,

As I am sure you are aware, the standard Wock is just a rat with wings. While we are "blessed" with an atypical Wock who has shown us that not all Wock's are mere rodents, the Wock population is out of control in our area. One can not sit and eat a hot dog or hamburger in safety due to Wock attacks.

While I generally agree that rehabilitation is preferred to capitol punishment we are talking rodents. You know rats, mice, squirrels, and the like. Am am sure as a natural rodent hunter you would appreciate the falcons "Wock dispatch" capabilities. I dare say that if you were to witness them for yourself you might even venture to whisper "amazing" yourself.
Jaysen

ImageImage

vic-k
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:28 pm Post

smartarse senjay wrote: Wock is just a rat with wings.

...we av feelin`s too y`no. :cry:
rat
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Jo
Jonnyra
Platform: Windows

Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:30 pm Post

Most people have trouble coming up with good character names, But for fiction writers, it’s harder because you have to come up with a dozen or so character names for every single story. More: studymoose.com